Should relationships on runescape be banned?

drowcon

most of the time people who say "looking for bf/gf" are desperate wanna-bes :lol:

but, there are some couples in real life, that both play rs

i have no problem as long as it doesn't get out of hand

and two idiots where having "sex" ( ) and saying "*unzipps zippa*" and "h****r h****R!!!!!"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of a geek would want an internet gf or bf anyway?

That's what I'm saying.

But if you know each other in real life, and contact each other by the Internet, thats fine.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lol, you guys actually think you can just ban someone looknig for a rich boyfriend? I know its not really good, but theres no need to ban them.

1: If they do ask for personal details, thats when you can ban them

2: If they ask for free stuff, then thats when you know that the other person is just in it for the free stuff. Just walk off, or take them on a date to a special restaurant called The Wilderness?

I seriously do not see why we should be banning people if they want to get rich partners. Its there own decision. If they want to be a couple with somebody who the picked up from the bank, thats their own fault.

Just remember if you are one of these people? For all you know, it could be your boss, your teacher or an old man who doesnt even know his last name.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

my friend has a real girlfriend in real life and both of them play runescape. you can't possibly separate them in runescape!!! outrageous.

anyway. i agree with anesthetik. theres no way to ban them or enforce this rule. what? filter every single word that says gf on runescape? comon, they would find a way to go around that.

buddy69 rox ... i would like to bring them into wildy but what i normally do is just add them to ignore and treat them as invis when they keep following me around. if they keep trading me, switch off trade.

=)

i feel sad for one guy i knew. he gave away a whip to a girl ... tt was a few mths ago. anyway, once the trade was accepted, tt girl tele-d to makeovermage and changed back to a male ... i was at mossies crandor and he was swearing his hearts out there ...

my friend has a real girlfriend in real life and both of them play runescape. you can't possibly separate them in runescape!!! outrageous.

anyway. i agree with anesthetik. theres no way to ban them or enforce this rule. what? filter every single word that says gf on runescape? comon, they would find a way to go around that.

buddy69 rox ... i would like to bring them into wildy but what i normally do is just add them to ignore and treat them as invis when they keep following me around. if they keep trading me, switch off trade.

=)

i feel sad for one guy i knew. he gave away a whip to a girl ... tt was a few mths ago. anyway, once the trade was accepted, tt girl tele-d to makeovermage and changed back to a male ... i was at mossies crandor and he was swearing his hearts out there ...

lol

i personally am tired of seeing people walking around saying "lookin for bf/gf " and i have sources whom ive interviewed, who wished to remain annonomous, who said that they get the makeover mage to make them girls to get guys to give them free, sometimes rare, items. in that case i think that would be associated with scamming because of wat the dictionary says scamming is :A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle.

but there are people with relationships in real life who both play runescape together. this is truly a flip flop senario which could cause massive banning. i, personally, would like this rule enforced please tell me what you think,

owd2 "the wise"

Sounds like you tryed this before.. but hell no its just stupid..and if anyway want to think otherwise then there stupid too and sick...mostly just sick

Sounds like you tryed this before.. but hell no its just stupid..and if anyway want to think otherwise then there stupid too and sick...mostly just sick
easy killer! i just wanted to ask a question to the public of runescape and tip.it alike, i meant no offense to anyone! if i offended you i am sorry , but i still think that is definatly something that would never happen, (although it should)

Worst Update: Ditch of Stupidity

"when the rich wage war, its the poor who die."

owd2.png

owd2.png

pm me to sell green d hides, perm buyer

• 2 weeks later...

Jagex should definately implement the rule: If you try to get a relationship in runescape you get banned...

Come on people. Face it, it's just not possible. When a girl in real life says she wants to marry a rich guy, you dont right her down on a piece of paper which you call you "banned list" and ignore her... do you?

People should just think about what they are doing and consider the consiquence

Guest rsd95
im ok with it, though i never have relatrionships online, because, hey it works sometimes. BUT alot of the time there are scary people, online pretadors, crossdressers ect.(you know what im talking about) online and they could leak info of where they are...

just think if you meet some one online, become gf/bf meet in rl and see that its 2 40 year old men... that definitally a problem...

so yes, all love online should be outlawed because, well, its just unsafe and kinda freaky...

Totaly agreed, with all thats been going on with all these different websites and all that, it shouldn't be aloud (no offence golv and liak)

Yeah... It really should be "bannable" if they scam with it... But it also depends on how far the people take it... Like online marriage cerimonies... Yeah...

So... If Pro is the opposite of Con, does that mean that Congress is the opposite of Progress? ...?

Yeah I mean Im a girl in Runescape for the whole long hair stuff! When A boy askes me to be their GF I FREAK OUT!! EWWWW!!!!

Hosetly I just wish theyed stop it.

The entire dsating thing should be banned.

l5v2s.gif<-- this one better work.... >__<

newbankofrsyq0.gif