revising of captain ants sig!

jav

hey its me again! Captain Ant requested i modify his sig with his friend in it (a mod, notice the mod crown!!!! :lol: ) so while i put him in i changed a few things. First off was the back of the chair. I moved that over like 20 pixels! secondly was the ground and attempted shading. personally i think it came out pretty good(but meh thats me. . ). An last i moved the whip over to the left and added some more spare gp on the ground. Hey you can never have enough money :) . That, i believe, fills the bill of what you guys wanted changed. And finally here it is:

samplebuddyndcaptain4qt.png

hope u all like! And guess what i finally found out how to add samples and other writing to Ms paint! IF u want i can post how to do that in another post.

jav

"Let your feelings be like that of a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy hoping that the kids don't break through with the stick."

ty bloodredsword! And about the back of the chair. . . you should've seen it b4 rofl. But yeah i cant seem to get it right. . .

Come on guys! 85 views and 2 people respond!?!? is it that bad?. . .

jav

"Let your feelings be like that of a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy hoping that the kids don't break through with the stick."

jav! havn't seen you in a while:) In meida market you were gonna make me a sig but then you droppe out:( and then I had a person trying to make me a ripped sig so um yeah..........nice to see you again

oh and nice job:)

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

oh hi! and what sig was that? :oops:

jav

tyvm :) and im finally gettin some posts lol. Im finishing shading on the random events sig i presented and ill show that in a couple of days. (different post)

jav

bump. more c/c plox

jav

That is one of the best Ghostly Robes I've ever seen! One small problem is that a fold/ripple in the ghostly slightly overlaps the scythe. Other than that great job! :D

EDIT: After saying that I noticed something else, the fire [battle]staff on the wall is wonkey, unless you meant to do that.

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

those ghostly robes give misterxman a run for his money :shock: they are amazing!

heh, remeber when i tred to get my first siggy off ya and you backed out 2 weeks after your due date? lol

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

Another spelling error: Compare. ;)

All he's done is: change the name, darkened the gold on the left, added the ghostly robes (Doing an outline... Wow?) added a pile of gold, and moved the whip...

Oh, and made Captainant's face look more like a few squiggles..

My opinion, however.

EDIT:

Below: Damn it! Unless you meant you want me to Beaver Dam something up. XD

Sorry... I'll stop correcting now... :P

ok guys i have been gone for a couple days and my posts quadruple!

rooney: what does wonkey mean? and ty about the bhostly robes comment =)

reddawn: dont get to excited mr xman's is 100* better than mine :? ( you should zoom up to his :shock: )

and gold. . . . i cant spell :lol: yeah ill fix dat rite away. :oops: :oops:

jav

those ghostly robes give misterxman a run for his money :shock: they are amazing!

heh, remeber when i tred to get my first siggy off ya and you backed out 2 weeks after your due date? lol

ouch.that one hurt :lol: ....im soz it was jsut terrible.and well you got this instead :wink: