Rate My Picture

drek9

Ok my picture isnt showing up anyone know the next step after you upload it on imageshack?

when you upload it on imageshack there is a code you can copy/paste into your sigbox... I dunno if this the kind of answer you were looking for, maybe someone else can help you further

I have a question, when you first looked at this did you ever say, "wow, this is good!" Because from the looks of things you shouldn't be drawing on paint yet, you should be drawing with a pad and pencil. Do people have square body parts and absolutely no defiant light source for the shading? I think not, and never use paint as an excuse, we all use paint too, even godslayer, MXM, and random, trust me, getting grief from other people will get you no where, getting better will.

frostykd6vu6.gif

^Thanks Weeboab for the awesome sig!

I know the 'How to Make Tiny Carrots' (or HTMTC, as it is known among the elite pixelart circles) is in high demand.
:lol:

dont jsut use the pallet colors mess around and make it more realistic..work on your line art, ALOT, this will be considered crap, no one cares how much time you spent on it if its horrible, spend more itme on your work, and learn how to draw before triyng out pixle work, work on anatomy and hand structure the way the guy is holding the zammy staff would mean its levitating in his palm :? ...why are the tombstones bigger than the people? tombstones are usually knee height, unless it is a large monument.

It's my first pic so give me a break and i made it on PAINT so there. RATE IT PLZ

Oh, so because its your first sig you want us to lie a bit? Can t we rate is a NORMAL sig? it has to be as a FIRST sig?

Ok... heres a quote, it fits here.

Heres my FIRST Sig Comments:

"OMG! OMGz0rz! Ohhh! You rulex0rz!!!!111one!1111!!eleven!!11 Wat A siggeh! Teh siggeh 0wnz j00!!!1!1!111!32254"

Ok, and so what its made in paint? Mxman make wonderfull sigs in paint, Random does, GodSlayer, and lots more artists, so PAIN isnt really an excuse...

@Sig: Its all flat, work anatomy, point of view, perspective and shading... also linework.

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

It's my first pic so give me a break and i made it on PAINT so there. RATE IT PLZ

Oh, so because its your first sig you want us to lie a bit? Can t we rate is a NORMAL sig? it has to be as a FIRST sig?

Ok... heres a quote, it fits here.

Heres my FIRST Sig Comments:

"OMG! OMGz0rz! Ohhh! You rulex0rz!!!!111one!1111!!eleven!!11 Wat A siggeh! Teh siggeh 0wnz j00!!!1!1!111!32254"

Ok, and so what its made in paint? Mxman make wonderfull sigs in paint, Random does, GodSlayer, and lots more artists, so PAIN isnt really an excuse...

@Sig: Its all flat, work anatomy, point of view, perspective and shading... also linework.

~komodo

couldnt have said it better myself...or can i? :shock: ..anywho dont get mad at us for being honest, it seems alot of people are getting upset, we dont mean it that way, we want to help you improve your art.

and jsut for the record i wanan show you a sig i made on PAINT..its not great but at least it goes to show that paint doent make work crappy.

ced64e86.png

u little noobs shut the **** up ill kick the living hell out of u im not these big faugs that do this for fun!!! i just did it cuz i was bored if you just gunna spam my thread then leave u little nooblets who are like 5 years old

Oh, so you're going to kick the living hell out of 5 year olds? Do it.

You think we're the immature noobs? Pfft.

u little noobs shut the **** up ill kick the living hell out of u im not these big faugs that do this for fun!!! i just did it cuz i was bored if you just gunna spam my thread then leave u little nooblets who are like 5 years old

Wow... Why do you post if you don't want people to tell the truth. Someone gave you a little criticism to help you get better and then you flip out. You want me to lie? Okay...

I think it's a work of art. I don't think there are any improvements to be made and I think you should open up a business. You could probably print this stuff out and sell it for thousands of dollars a peice.

Dont ask for ratings if you cant handle criticism. Come back when you can post like a mature individual.

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear