Sorry to Disappoint

SirHartlar

Take a look at how I did when I attempted the robes:

sirhartlar9tx.png

Take a look zoomed close.

Hmmm ok I think I understand I will give it a shot after my guitar lesson.

Yeh, that's much better. now apply the little dither dots to make it look better.

That looks great, doing much better, add it to the other parts of the robes too. :)

EDIT:

Try add some elbows and lengthen (to him) left arm - with elbow.

Also, the boots need shading, they look a little 2d. Place a crease across the part where it changes from upright to flattish to go along the foot.

Yeh, that's much better. now apply the little dither dots to make it look better.

That looks great, doing much better, add it to the other parts of the robes too. :)

Nearly finished applying to the rest of the robes, I'll post a picture when I'm done.

Try add some elbows and lengthen (to him) left arm - with elbow.

Also, the boots need shading, they look a little 2d. Place a crease across the part where it changes from upright to flattish to go along the foot.

Also, on the bottom, the crease shadows look a little too dark. Try dithering around it too, not just taking holes out of it... That wouldn't happen.

Eyes still not right, or hair, or hat. Don't make it point out, and give it creases!

That's all I can see wrong with him at the moment.

I think I have it covered with the creases and all, but I just can't get the eyes or the hair right. I think I have figured tha hat out but the rest just won't fit into place...

Ok I am turning in for the night so here is the latest, I cleaned up the creases and gave his left arm a slight stretch and turn to the left. Dunno if any of it looks good, I will have to wait until tomorrow to find out :wink: .

bigsigproject27vo.png

Ok sorted out the arm, I am happy with it. NO MORE CHANGES TO THE ARM ( :lol: )!. The hand is a bit iffy, might change that soon. I am going to work on the feet next, but I am leaving to go on holiday to Majorca so don't expect any updates until next week.

bigsigproject32ri.png

The new hand is much better! Way better size!

The only problem is, the elbow is at too big of an angle, he looks like he's about to put his hands on his hips.... @_@

His other arm also needs a slight elbow.

Here in Majorca:

Its raining, its pouring. The old man is snoring...

Something like that anyway...

He could have his arms on his hips or does that look silly? I won't work on it at the weekends because of POH's being released and I want to try that out. I will work on it in the week and I am looking to finish it fairly soon.

I am not sure if this is going to disappoint a lot of people, but I have decided to stop working on this pixel. It has become so tiresome trying to perfect everything so I am going to try and make a new one from scratch.

If anyone wants to use it or anything feel free to do what you want, I am not pleased with it and it is getting on my nerves.

I just want to thank Goldwolflord for all his enlightening advice and support. I have an idea on my next pixel which I will post when it is finished. Bye...

Oh and BTW this is the final version, unfinished and everything.

bigsigproject32lt.png