Just a thought

QueenValerie

ive seen this to, several times. and the idea isnt 80 or 85 or 90 its a 99 cape, and on the forums they were seriously considering it(i think paul said it...)

but they dont want to add it because, people will complain that people who are higher lvls have and EVEN better chance of doin this or that. like a 99 str cape might add str to your weapon?

the idea they had said they considered mostly was, a regular cape. when completeing a skill at lvl 99, you would recieve a badge or could get one. and have it placed on the cape

:P Woot! I posted a similar idea to this on official forums, I said a cape or shield witha symbol for the skill/s you have 99 in, if you could get more than 1 at a time people would start complaining about bank space, so I suggested that if it was shields, you could display them in your POH(when POHs come out tht is). I'm all for the idea in the hopes that someday one of my levels will reach 99.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

I would love to see a "threshold" symbol of some sort. 85 mining allows you to buy a tinted rune pickaxe. 99 in any skill allows you to get the "99 cape" in that skill. 85 slayer lets you wear the Abby Necklace. 90 crafting gives you access to the store that you can buy an Onyx hat. Silly ideas off the top of my head, but so many things they could add. Would be a majorly cool update.

Most importantly, the 99 sparkle should be bloody dam FIREWORKS!

:D

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I still think that Slayer should be incorporated into your combat level, either by recalculating your levels so that 126 is still top, or letting slayers raise another combat level every 8 slayer levels. Hawt!

Nice idea though:-D

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

I really like the idea or these special items, but for every noncombat skill. Having an item to show your acomplishments would be not only cool but sort of motivational. Also loving the idea of badges to put on cape or something.

BTW- stats are fine for fire cape, just keep trying and dont give up

fight caves defeated 3/10/06 at 96 combat 77 range

99+ farming----99+herblore----99 range----99 thieving

213th to 99 herblore, June 29, 2007

Like the idea of new guild ..

70+ Herb

70+ Prayer

70+ craft

70+ Farming

80+ SLayer

90+ Fletch

65+ Runecraft

80+ Cook

72+ Fish

etc etc..

Have the guild have tele potals to Slayer dungeons.

It own Tele Spell (Lvl 90 Mage needed)

Maybe shark fishin spot

It own farm patch

etc etc...