Just a thought

QueenValerie

Ok, my first new post so umm take it easy on me, no flames or I will have to hunt you down and kill ya :lol: O.K. my thought was I think any player with 85 slayer or above should be able to wear a certain armour, necklace, or maybe a special kinda weapon, kinda to show others they made it to 85 slayer. Of course this item would untradeable, the reason I would like this to happen is because getting 85 slayer is hard work, and I believe that player should stand out amongst others when he accomplishes such a awesome goal... If this has been posted before oh well and no I never use the search button, so shoot me :P What do you all think of this thought, and no flames remember my warning ....

queenvalerie.png

Ummm.... no.

Slayer 85 isn't that difficult.

Unless you like to make it difficult by burthroping all your tasks until you get one that you can cannon and then groan about the cost of slayer.

BTW, come and get some if you dare. :lol:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Its a good idea, but i dont think it should be kept strictly to slayer. How about a wooden pair of trousers when you get to 85 woodcutting, or a Golden Chefs hat when you get 85 cooking. Or a top that says IM A NOOB when you get 85 farming. :D

o

Yea exactly not just for slayer but all high skills.. I think it should be a necklace, and you can only have 1 at a given time. So say you want to work on wc for a week, you go to the tree spirit or whatever get the necklace showing you are above 80 wc, so other's would not have to keep saying hey what is your wc level, can you cut magic's ? Well they would know by the necklace that you can. Same with say mining. you want to mine for a week, you drop the wc necklace* cause of course you can get it back * , and you go to the master miner dwarf or whatever and get the mine necklace, etc.. etc.. it would work on all skills,,, I think it would work out great and less asking what is your level and can you mine rune ??? What ya think of that ? :)

queenvalerie.png

I thought about maybe a "Master Item" when you reach perhaps Level 90 in a non-combat skill. It'd be a cool and a nice effective way to show of your achievment. Good idea :D

P.S - This'd be better of in the Suggestions forum.

Not going on RS for a while.. truely can't be bothered... and don't ask for stuff.

well when I look at your sig I can clearly see why you have suggested it :roll:

I like the basis of the idea, but it should be for all skills if it happened, and be like level 95+

or, like chompy hats you get better rewards/stuff as you advance levels

Sorry Val. But slayer is not the hardest Skill and I dont think that this would be fair for those of use with high skills in other places.

BUT - The idea of a crest or symbol for your highest/best stat IS a good idea

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

Ummm.... no.

Slayer 85 isn't that difficult.

Unless you like to make it difficult by burthroping all your tasks until you get one that you can cannon and then groan about the cost of slayer.

BTW, come and get some if you dare. :lol:

he's right, im at 92 slayer cunrrently, that means I've done 85 twice :lol:

Well now I did say for all skills , I really like the crest thingy idea also... And Cdub I am sooooo going to get that fire cape soon, but I need sara pots, I used over 36 pots trying 5 times and still no cape :( I think my range level needs some working on before I try again, and I can not for the life of me find that dang safe spot, Grrrrrr

queenvalerie.png

I think it's ben suggested but in cape form. As in when you achive a new goal you can collect a cape that shows off your new level in a skill.

Plus i remember a JMod confirming that he likes this idea very much, and so we may see it in the future. It's fair aswell because fighters get better armour and weapons to show off yet a level 3 can have 99 mining and no one would ever know!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I think it's ben suggested but in cape form. As in when you achive a new goal you can collect a cape that shows off your new level in a skill.

Plus i remember a JMod confirming that he likes this idea very much, and so we may see it in the future. It's fair aswell because fighters get better armour and weapons to show off yet a level 3 can have 99 mining and no one would ever know!

Yeah, basically what I was going to say about the capes. I dunno about 85 though, I think just level 99 capes in all the different skills would be nice.

sig2.jpg

Yeah, sounds good, except make it 99: 85 is a little one compared.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Yeah nice idea except how many times have you had people asking to buy your Legends cape? I get it all the time.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

OT: Nice to see you around here Valerie. I've seen you around at Nechs and Gargoyles quite a few times.

A little reward would be nice, yes... as the profitability of Abyssals has gotten pretty low. However, its doubtful Jagex would add something. I could see them doing it at 90 (dark beasts are even more useless).

Yeah maybe level 90 would be better then say 80 or 85. And it would have to apply to all skills not just slayer I just used slayer as a example. The cape and crest idea I like also, just something that symbols your high skill level. I mean since everyone can see your combat skill by the

number over your head, why not for other skills.. Eh, just a thought I hope they do something though.. * Off Topic* Hi Nathaninch, my bad !! I never see you I get so dang focused up in that slayer tower. But I do live up there come visit me sometime I get tired of talking to those abby's :wink:

queenvalerie.png

Ok, my first new post so umm take it easy on me, no flames or I will have to hunt you down and kill ya :lol: O.K. my thought was I think any player with 85 slayer or above should be able to wear a certain armour, necklace, or maybe a special kinda weapon, kinda to show others they made it to 85 slayer. Of course this item would untradeable, the reason I would like this to happen is because getting 85 slayer is hard work, and I believe that player should stand out amongst others when he accomplishes such a awesome goal... If this has been posted before oh well and no I never use the search button, so shoot me :P What do you all think of this thought, and no flames remember my warning ....
getting 90 range is hard work too :lol:
delimli7.jpg

ive seen this to, several times. and the idea isnt 80 or 85 or 90 its a 99 cape, and on the forums they were seriously considering it(i think paul said it...)

but they dont want to add it because, people will complain that people who are higher lvls have and EVEN better chance of doin this or that. like a 99 str cape might add str to your weapon?

the idea they had said they considered mostly was, a regular cape. when completeing a skill at lvl 99, you would recieve a badge or could get one. and have it placed on the cape