1 wish

Riku3220

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't wish for anything. The wish granter could be a spiteful fluffer like the one on x-files and screw me over. And since I only have 1 wish, I wouldn't be able to change it.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

I wouldn't wish for anything. The wish granter could be a spiteful fluffer like the one on x-files and screw me over. And since I only have 1 wish, I wouldn't be able to change it.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

i would wish that i could have control over time like fast forward...rewind...and pause it. Ive actually wanted to have this power before this thread was made so dont call it unoriginal! Anywayzz... if you ever have a chance read the book The Monkey's Paw. Good lesson about wishes right there

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!