1 wish

Riku3220

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would wish to nullify every wish that everyone else has ever made or will make, just to be spiteful.

Either that or a life-time supply of BBQ chicken - it would all depend on how hungry I was at the moment when I made the wish.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Guest AshKaYu

This is going to sound kind of stupid, but the girl I love, loves me back as much as I love her.

I'll wish for unlimited wishes and to be Emperor of the World :twisted: :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

ha mine still owns all of your i could wish for all that and more :D

Just in case you haven't watched enough movies, most wish granting institutions (i.e. genies, birthday cake candles, etc.) have rules prohibiting wishes such as yours. (Just go watch Aladin or something; best kids movie ever.)

This is going to sound kind of stupid, but the girl I love, loves me back as much as I love her.

You know, I didn't actually put any thought into my earlier post, but I'd wish that same thing in a heartbeat.

Edit: I just realized that genies also have a rule that you can't make somebody love you. Darn.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

ha mine still owns all of your i could wish for all that and more :D

Just in case you haven't watched enough movies, most wish granting institutions (i.e. genies, birthday cake candles, etc.) have rules prohibiting wishes such as yours. (Just go watch Aladin or something; best kids movie ever.)

You know, I didn't actually put any thought into my earlier post, but I'd wish that same thing in a heartbeat.

Edit: I just realized that genies also have a rule that you can't make somebody love you. Darn.

cartoons arent real :wink:

and besides if they say the words "you may wish for anything you want" then its unlimited wishes

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You poor, ignorant fool. Of course cartoons are real. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to meet Bugs Bunny for dinner. Goodnight, sir.

Punctuation.gif

You poor, ignorant fool. Of course cartoons are real. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to meet Bugs Bunny for dinner. Goodnight, sir.

ahhhh! what about the really horrible ones...like Coconut Fred?

My wish...the world in the palm of my hands.

andysigwhitemc.jpg

dude i got pked and lost my full zezima

If I had one wish, we would be best friends

Lovin' never end,

It would just begin.

If I had one wish, you would be my boo,

Promise to love you,

Trust me I'll trust you.

If I had one wish, we would run away,

Making love all day,

Have us a baby.

If I had one wish, I'd make you my whole life,

Can you be my wife?

Make it right this time.

I would wish the world to be a better place than it is now, to be cheesy for once.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

first wish for infinite wishes, the wish to have legally obtained a trillion dollars then ... sorry mods ... had to say it ... a gigantic orgy that never ends!

(mods if u find this too offensive feel free to censor it or do whatever u do)

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

You are all forgetting the essential quota you have to check for making wishes:

Ruuuule number 1! I can't kill anybody! *Gulp* So don't ask!

Ruuuule number 2! I can't make anybody full in love with somebody else

Ruuuule number 3! I can't bring anybody back from the dead. It's not a pretty picture...I DON'T LIKE DOIN' IT!!

I'm sure the genie mentions in there for no voting for infinite wishes too ;)

I'd wish for a 72 hour reset button.

why 72 wouldnt 30 be fine?

Sometimes it takes a bit of time for the feeling of "I royally screwed this up" to sink in :wink:

Lol.

Actually, I'd wish for a remote control that can fast-forward or rewind certain events in my life. (or pause them while my kid totally beats up this other kid). :wink:

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D