1 wish

Riku3220

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt there this movie coming out that has a remote that does that?

Click, you can fast forward and rewind parts of your life if I'm not mistaken. It starrs Adam Sandler

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

You are all forgetting the essential quota you have to check for making wishes:

Ruuuule number 1! I can't kill anybody! *Gulp* So don't ask!

Ruuuule number 2! I can't make anybody full in love with somebody else

Ruuuule number 3! I can't bring anybody back from the dead. It's not a pretty picture...I DON'T LIKE DOIN' IT!!

I'm sure the genie mentions in there for no voting for infinite wishes too ;)

Haha I watched that movie in Spanish the other day.

This scene is just way better in Spanish, no doubt.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I'd wish to have lots of new wishes, and everytime I get back to 1 wish, I'd do the same wish, to have loads of new wishes :D

And on those I'd include all those cliche wishes.

komododabst3cn.png

Hm.. you know like in Aladdin where he has 3 wishes and he cant wish for more wishes?

I'd wish that the rule about wishing for more wishes was gone, then wish for more wishes :) hopefully that'd work.

That fat people didn't exist.

Oh no!!!!!! That means I would be gone!!!!! If I had 1 wish, it would be that everyone was fat...

Why not that everyone was a healthy size?

The majority of the time being fat leads to health problems.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I'd wish for a 72 hour reset button.

why 72 wouldnt 30 be fine?

Sometimes it takes a bit of time for the feeling of "I royally screwed this up" to sink in :wink:

Lol.

Actually, I'd wish for a remote control that can fast-forward or rewind certain events in my life. (or pause them while my kid totally beats up this other kid). :wink:

Sounds like a movie :wink:

Click (2006)

Plot Outline: "Click" focuses on a workaholic architect who finds a universal remote that allows him to fast-forward and rewind to different parts of his life. Complications arise when the remote starts to overrule his choices.
cescsig.jpg

Hm.. you know like in Aladdin where he has 3 wishes and he cant wish for more wishes?

I'd wish that the rule about wishing for more wishes was gone, then wish for more wishes :) hopefully that'd work.

already went over this, the genie says thats not the way it works. right before he sets the three rules, so i could see how it could be missed.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
ha mine still owns all of your i could wish for all that and more :D

Just in case you haven't watched enough movies, most wish granting institutions (i.e. genies, birthday cake candles, etc.) have rules prohibiting wishes such as yours. (Just go watch Aladin or something; best kids movie ever.)

BUT: In Fairly Oddparents, the genie says that they just bluff that. You can have as many wishes as you want. :mrgreen:

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

I would wish that every time I reached into my pocket, I would pull out a fifty-dollar bill.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

I'd make a wish that told me who my true love will be. I just have a sort of phobia that I'll meet them one day and miss the opertunity, then spend the rest of my life regretting it.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I'd make a wish that told me who my true love will be. I just have a sort of phobia that I'll meet them one day and miss the opertunity, then spend the rest of my life regretting it.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

ragenori9bosq4.gif

ragenori9bosq4.gif

ragenori9bosq4.gif

ragenori9bosq4.gif

ragenori9bosq4.gif