Fletching

fredcook12

I was just wondering, does anyone know why fletching doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have any random events? IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve been fletching a lot lately and I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t seem to ever have encountered a random event whilst fletching. What is the purpose of a random event? Is it to stop autoers? If it is so then why hasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t Jagex made random events happen whilst fletching?

Just wondering

Thanks

If we have one for fletching.

We'd have one for attacking.

We'd have one for ranging...

Fletching isn't involved in F2P...

So W.C And other things are used for in F2P.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

theiving? farming?

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Can't you get a general Randon Event while Fletching? Not every skill has their own specific RE...

I'm sorry i didnt make myself very clear, i meant that whilst useing the skill E.G when you ise the bow string with the bow (u), why doesnt this cause a random event to happen, not a specific random event to fletching just any general random event

If we have one for fletching.

We'd have one for attacking.

We'd have one for ranging...

Fletching isn't involved in F2P...

So W.C And other things are used for in F2P.

There are random events for p2p. For example, thieving, farming each have random events, there is also some other ones like party peter or somethin like that.

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

flcething does have random events but the fact that most of the skill is done inside a bank limits the possibilites since banks are ssafespots and it's very rare to recevive a random inside one.

good way to get mimes.

fletching does get randoms, just rarely, and its weird.

I never got any randoms for about 5-6mil xp straight but yesterday, for some reason I started to get the cubes, got 2 yesterday. weird huh? :?

there are universal rando's to cope for whatever happens in the scape

u could be walking along and get a mom mime tele

its(almost) all random, although some people can predict how long until the next "event"

there are universal rando's to cope for whatever happens in the scape

u could be walking along and get a mom mime tele

its(almost) all random, although some people can predict how long until the next "event"

There was a way to repeatedly get mazes because it went directly off of high alch (not exclusively) but with more randoms added it was nerfed. Let me see if imageshack still has my pic because I know my comp doesn't. :cry:

Edit: Imageshack had one of the screenies but it only has two events on it due to herb id'ing:

my.php?image=mazesgalore3tx.png

The author should edit in what they posted near the bottom of page 1. The point was that there isn't a random-activater for fletching like there is for magic (teleing, alching, etc.) This also isn't available for crafting, firemaking, and a ton of other skills. Personally, I recieve the fewest randoms when fletching and firemaking. The most when alching, of course. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

i would think they would make a r.e for fletching soon,since they made one for farming(p2p) and woodcutting(f2p)

so just chill out mate.

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

flcething does have random events but the fact that most of the skill is done inside a bank limits the possibilites since banks are ssafespots and it's very rare to recevive a random inside one.

Yeah, you can get randoms while fletching. They're not very common but you can get them. I have had a few. lol

swordwarior.png