Looking for a Signature ^_^

Ks_Jeppe

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAYS! finally done with my exams, so i can actually respond now lol :P no more being busy IRL :D

Pup: I like that font better, but could you maybe kick it on the other sig? I liked the 'dark' version of the sig better :oops: Sry

Kat: Very nice acutally :D I like it a lot :D Don't really think i have any other commends lol, it's very nice :D

Aper: Hehe, seen it before i think? Dunno if it's what i'm looking for right now, but i prob will use it at some point :D It's very good, i really enjoy your 'drawings'

Jap: Sry, even though i agree that not all sigs need to be fancy, but it is a fancy one i'm wanting this time :D Nice idea though

LP: Any chance you could make that 300x100 or 300x110? and maybe cut one or two of the corners off so it isn't "jsut" a square? :D Nice nice never the less, i like it a lot :D

YAYS! finally done with my exams, so i can actually respond now lol :P no more being busy IRL :D

Pup: I like that font better, but could you maybe kick it on the other sig? I liked the 'dark' version of the sig better :oops: Sry

Kat: Very nice acutally :D I like it a lot :D Don't really think i have any other commends lol, it's very nice :D

Aper: Hehe, seen it before i think? Dunno if it's what i'm looking for right now, but i prob will use it at some point :D It's very good, i really enjoy your 'drawings'

Jap: Sry, even though i agree that not all sigs need to be fancy, but it is a fancy one i'm wanting this time :D Nice idea though

LP: Any chance you could make that 300x100 or 300x110? and maybe cut one or two of the corners off so it isn't "jsut" a square? :D Nice nice never the less, i like it a lot :D

Here ya go :)

ksjeppe65ap.jpg

:mrgreen:

swordsig16zk.gif