Off-Topic Shame on ya Phil :P

swordsig16zk.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rofl, what happened there :shock: :P

Anyways, for the feedback :)

Komodo: I like the GFX a lot... tbh i didn't much know what exactly Manip was before you posted and i looked around google and the boards... I believe my liking is more towards the GFX. I like the yellow background a lot, it really caught me, but the text seems a bit... dunno, plain maybe?

Flamer: I think it would look better as 300x100 or 120... But it seems very plain... It needs something more than just a bg and a name, dunno what though...

MrsChrystler: I'm not that hawt, and i'm not that ugly :P Sry, but I'm not much for sigs with IRL ppl pics in them, seem too... Impersonal (unless you're a big LOTR fan, then the gollum one might be ok)...

teenageloser33: Well, seeing that i hardly play runescape anymore, i think a runescape pixel would have to own very much before i was to use it... But a IRL pixel (is that even allowed lol?) might be cool, i dunno... maybe something with a dark room, and computer, some books and a cup of tea etc, and then me :P (blond girl btw, if you didn't know)...

Phil: Here i code all what i can for the TET, and then you come and hijack my thread :cry: Just kidding, i bet someone will make you a sig if you ask nicely ;) Feel free to use my thread if you wish, but don't you steal my sigs :P

Alduron: Don't know exactly why, but it doesn't seem to catch me... It might be the colouring, it's a bit to... cold maybe? Dunno, I've never been much for the pink/purple/light red/white colours i guess... Never really taught of it before...

Oo, jeppe is back for another sig eh :P

I'll see if I can get around to making you another one ;)

Well, we've been in pretty much all of my old threads, so i'll once again look forward to see what you can whip up :P

I cooked something up. Not completely happy with it, but meh.

ksjeppesig20063od.jpg

Totally handbrushed, or should I say mousebrushed, with the default round brush.

Hope you like it, changes can be made.

tipitsigte0.png

Rofl, what happened there :shock: :P

Anyways, for the feedback :)

Komodo: I like the GFX a lot... tbh i didn't much know what exactly Manip was before you posted and i looked around google and the boards... I believe my liking is more towards the GFX. I like the yellow background a lot, it really caught me, but the text seems a bit... dunno, plain maybe?

I'll make a new text and new tries on GFX and maybe manip, but this time I'll post the original :)

Thanks for the tips and comments ^.^

komododabst3cn.png

Modified it a little :) No sweat if its not what you are looking for :D

ksjeppe15gq.gif

It may help everyone out a bit more if you can give some ideas of colors you like or don't like :)

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

Lol, should have taught of that earlier, sry :( I like blue, green and yellow for the most part... some red as well, but i don't think entirely red sigs are for me :P

DementedHero: Hmm, i like it as a background :D But it needs a foreground me thinks... something to make it less plain or something along those lines? Dunno though, it just needs something...

Alduron: Deff better, it as well needs something... I was thinking something more in the bg than what it is now, some kinda... meh, i dunno... something like the thing on Newpy's sig if you remember that? just a bit more hidden of cos, seeing that it'll be in the bg... Dunno if that helped at all lol :P

Lol, should have taught of that earlier, sry :( I like blue, green and yellow for the most part... some red as well, but i don't think entirely red sigs are for me :P

Alduron: Deff better, it as well needs something... I was thinking something more in the bg than what it is now, some kinda... meh, i dunno... something like the thing on Newpy's sig if you remember that? just a bit more hidden of cos, seeing that it'll be in the bg... Dunno if that helped at all lol :P

Which thing :P

newp35pm.jpg

Edit: Started playing around with a pixel like you suggested earlier on in the post... if its not something you had in mind let me know :) Keep in mind its not completed.

jeppepixel1ni.png

swordsig16zk.gif

The lamp thingy... :P What i really mean is some sort of 'thing' that looks like something instead of a normal abstract that doesn't look like anything else than an abstract... If that makes sense? :oops:

Pixel: Well, i'm not much for pink to be honest :D more towards the darker colours when it comes to my room :D Very nice though :D

I do like it indeed Pup :D the keyboard looks kinda weird though? Anyways, even though this thread seems to have stalled a bit, I'll try and leave it for some more time, hopefully all the people here haven't given 100% up lol :)

I can't say how grateful i am for your work guys, it really owns :D

Sorry for not replying before now, that whole world 111 bug thingy have kept me busy lol :P

Godslayer: It's nice, but i don't like the big sigs, i rather preferr max 300x120 or the like... And also it seems a bit empty, but that might be caused by the largeness of the image...

Pup: As i told you on MSN when you first showed me, i like :D The abstract: I know you prob hate me by now, and i'm very sorry to keep demanding :( But could you maybe take out the "Tip.It Database dev..." and in the background place that FF/IE image with the fox eating the IE logo or something of the like (I believe it's free to be used...)? like faded in or something? That would own i think :D

Wooo!

*After a long while _k0m0d0_ still alive :D*

I worked in a bit more and there are some new ones :D

Sorry for the GIF, but I made it like PNG, size matter, but its look like a PNG quality :D But if you dont want as GIF, I'll resave as PNG :P

Get what you want, or get them all! :P

If you want to C/C them, I'll make my best to make them better for your taste ^^

You deserve them! :)

GFX/Abstract

Become KS

becomeks27di.gif

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2891/becomeks27di.gif

Yellow GFX 1

sig3kseditedit9xm.gif

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4747/sig3kseditedit9xm.gif

Yellow GFX 2

sig3kseditedit229vk.gif

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2399/sig3kseditedit229vk.gif

Metroid KS

ksmetroid2ws.gif

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7712/ksmetroid2ws.gif[

Manips

Beach

beach0016qh.gif

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6763/beach0016qh.gif

Beach Original:

beach001non5kj.gif

City

cityksj3za.png

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3412/cityksj3za.png

City Original

citynon3ba.gif

Church - I'll re-do the text of this one! :D

church24sk.gif

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4497/church24sk.gif

Curch Original

church2non1ks.gif

komododabst3cn.png

Very nice komodo :D thanks for taking the time, you too as well pup :D

Pup: I really like the bottom one, i think that looks awesome :D The text still seems a bit weird though, no idea why tbh (man i must be a pain lol :()

Komodo: Still like the GFX & Abstracts better, Manips just aren't my style i guess, even though they do indeed look kewl :D I'm having a hard time choosing which of the first three i love the most lol... They look very nice, don't really know if i have anything to say about them, i deff like the three first :D

Very nice komodo :D thanks for taking the time, you too as well pup :D

Pup: I really like the bottom one, i think that looks awesome :D The text still seems a bit weird though, no idea why tbh (man i must be a pain lol :()

Komodo: Still like the GFX & Abstracts better, Manips just aren't my style i guess, even though they do indeed look kewl :D I'm having a hard time choosing which of the first three i love the most lol... They look very nice, don't really know if i have anything to say about them, i deff like the three first :D

Pick them all :P I'm happy you liked them ^^

You deserve hard working sigs :D

I can do some changes in anyone if you want.

komododabst3cn.png