The end of abyss P'king

Lord_Gromit

With POHs, abyss p'kers will soon disappear.

Now, there is another way to abyss craft that's only slightly slower, but you don't need to risk a glory amulet.

First, make the study room (or whichever one makes teleportation tablets). Then, you make lots of house teleport tablets (as many tablets as trips you plan to make). Finally, you make the quest room in the house and mount a glory amulet there. Now you're ready to start crafting.

Your inventory should have 1 house teleport tablet, all the pouches you have, and the rest filled with essence. Take whatever weapon and armor (if any) that you want. Do NOT bring a glory amulet.

Go to your house, and use the glory amulet to go to edgeville. From there, go to the abyss, and craft your runes. Use your tablet to teleport to your house. Use the mounted glory to go to edgeville. In edgeville, bank, and get set for another run, then repeat.

Advantages: No risking glory amulet

You get some mage xp

You only need 1 glory amulet

You never need to charge your glory amulet

This is because the mounted glory never loses charges.

Disadvantages: Slightly slower

You need to buy the tablets or have 67 construction

47 construction needed to mount glory (or use a friend's mounted glory)

What do you all think of this idea?

blurredsigla2.jpg

Ugh no. I dont think many people would use this. Would you really lose your glory ammy if you die? I dont know. I think it would keep. And you still have to go through edgeville to abbyss where all the pkers. Are you worried about losing your glory ammy? There are more effiecent ways than this. Try a ring of dueling with you next time to save your glory ammy from pkers if that may be your excuse.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

The Glory doesn't lose charges? :D

But as other methods like this I dound it'll be popular. Using Glory is still faster, easier, and cheaper. I mean, how often do you get pked?

Kostyaf.png

Ugh no. Would you really lose your glory ammy if you die? I dont know. I think it would keep.

Whenever you abyss craft your prayer is drained and you're skulled.

That answer your question?

Also, I never said this is the best way (dueling ring works great too), this is just another way.

The Glory doesn't lose charges?

Nope, the knowledge base says that while mounted it never does.

blurredsigla2.jpg

Not a very good technique. You're better off just keeping a glory in the bank, and using a duel ring to get to castle war bank. Faster and cheaper than your method.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit