Trees

Ed_Warrior

Sorry if this has already been answered but I didn't find anything answering it. Can you cut the trees you plant at you POH's. On the help page it just says n/a by them so that leads me to believe you can't but just thought Id ask.

All skills 80+

I know about buying and all that but when they are planted and grow into trees can you cut them for wood. I want to know for training purpose. If I can Id buy some oak trees and plant them so I can cut and give to servant to make into planks.

All skills 80+

No.

I am disappointed with POH gardens. I was hoping to be able to actually train your farming skill in your garden, not *POOF* instant trees and plants. I even recall Jagex mentioning farming being incorporated in with Carpentry (now Construction). What theyve done is hardly what Id call incorporation.

Yeah...the garden really is a disappointment. I had this wonderful idea...I would cut oaks in my garden then have my servant "plank" them for me and I would get cheap, fast, and easy experience. But oh well, the oaks are just a couple extra seconds away...still very cheap, fast, and easy experience.