If you are Aussie and you know it, post in here!

Drawde_3

I'm aussie and know that certain "famous" people are aussie (eg. Raichaise, philip_kolar) so if you are can you please post.

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

Famous as in real life famous? Cus if you mean Runescape then the Off Topic section, the place meant explicitly for non-runescape talk, isnt really the right place to post.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I might not be Australian, drink like an Australian, swim like an Australian, talk like a bleedin' Australian or get cheaper car insurance like an Australian, but how many Australians have been on the BBC website naked!

Your move, Sherlock.

I might not be Australian, drink like an Australian, swim like an Australian, talk like a bleedin' Australian or get cheaper car insurance like an Australian, but how many Australians have been on the BBC website naked!

Your move, Sherlock.

And what has that got to do with anything, bubsa? :P

Any Australian would be on the ABC website ;)

I'm Australian, but I've never been on a website naked :P

I made a boomerang, I could throw it and it'd come back to me, I say "g'day" regularly, I say "no worries mate" without hardly opening my mouth so the flies don't get in, I ride my pet kangaroo to school, and I've wrestled with a drop bear.

Your move, Sherlock.

I'm Australian, but I've never been on a website naked :P

I made a boomerang, I could throw it and it'd come back to me, I say "g'day" regularly, I say "no worries mate" without hardly opening my mouth so the flies don't get in, I ride my pet kangaroo to school, and I've wrestled with a drop bear.

What would you be doing on the *American* Broadcasting Company site? :P

I'm not a moron, so don't be flaming here

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I wish.

Actually I'm iffy.

My friend from Syndey tells me it's an [wagon] living in America with an Australian accent because people are always in his face like "LAWLZ LOOK AN AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO, FETCH THE BOOMERRANG"

Then when he comes back home with an American accent it's always "HAHA, WHAT'D YA, COME BACK FROM COMPTON, MATE?? GANGSTAA."

I believe it's an exageration but ok bye.

Your move, Sherlock.

Touche, Cameron Ãâì_Ãâì

I just thought I'd put it in there, because the thread's not actually much of a discussion.

G'day mate.

Yeah im an aussie. :)

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

Yeah brisbane resident here.

In fact i just remembered i was meant to phone another aussie who uses these forums. If you are reading this sorry i forgot :oops:

seph54646lrlr.jpg

But how many sheep can rip you open with their toenails? :shock:

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png