!~* Rate, Hate, & Bash!!1More Added*~![Look on 1st Pg]

grandma_twinki

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i alraedy told u i'm in the US lol .. . and my school isn't like a normal highschool .. its sorta like private in a way .. . but its not .. before to get in u had to get good grades and stuff. . now they do random lottery selection .. .and only like 80people per year are taken ..

580th reply :shock: (deserves a bump) :lol:

that's still pretty odd... it doesn't really meet national requirment, but i don't know about state's no idea what state ur from... unless ur from rico... that's a whole different ballpark. My old middle school was a private school it was the best one in my state, not sure about national rankings. we had to take several tests before we could even be considered for the school.

Why does this post even exist? It seems like one major spam fest for people who have nothing to do with the media board. I might be wrong, didnt take the time to scroll through 38 pages of crap, but I'm shocked that a mod hasnt locked this.

As for the sigs, they're crap, to be short. The "Better ones" are better, although are they even yours? :? Although the topic doesnt even pertain to sigs or any type of artwork, its just children posting :roll:

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

Why does this post even exist? It seems like one major spam fest for people who have nothing to do with the media board. I might be wrong, didnt take the time to scroll through 38 pages of crap, but I'm shocked that a mod hasnt locked this.

As for the sigs, they're crap, to be short. The "Better ones" are better, although are they even yours? :? Although the topic doesnt even pertain to sigs or any type of artwork, its just children posting :roll:

i typed who made it..even on the crappy sigs, and we're just "socializing" not spaming, the media board needs a little life... and it's really sad that u just went through all the pages....really realy sad....but no fence :roll:

i typed who made it..even on the crappy sigs, and we're just "socializing" not spaming, the media board needs a little life... and it's really sad that u just went through all the pages....really realy sad....but no fence :roll:

If you would have read, I specifically said I DIDN'T scroll through them, as they are just plain crap. I think it has plenty of life, and if you think this isnt spam, please tell me what classifies as spam, because all im seeing is a bunch of people posting 3 worded posts and crap. I just dont like to see the media board look like the Off Topic section :roll:

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

If you would have read, I specifically said I DIDN'T scroll through them, as they are just plain crap. I think it has plenty of life, and if you think this isnt spam, please tell me what classifies as spam, because all im seeing is a bunch of people posting 3 worded posts and crap. I just dont like to see the media board look like the Off Topic section :roll:

sighs now i gotta write a whole speech...just wait for it, i'll finish typing it after lik 3 mins...

First, this post's original purpose was for a sig contest [ you should know if u read this ]. This should be a sticky anyways, even though its the media section... it still needs a place for small talk. now, before you say go to the off topic section and post there, hear me out. The media section of tip.it is a small community that is apart of the bigger community [ the tip.it community ] you agree right? the "off topic" section is a place to share feelings, opinions, just random thoughts. However, it doesn't match the standards of a individual community, because people there come and go. In the media section you often see familar names everyday. So, i think a sticky of this type of post should be created for a couple of reasons. Sig makers are like a family of it's own, away from the other forums. one, artistic skills are required to make sigs, you know this of course. two, they all have common goals, express their creativity mostly, and this would help in a real life situation as well as on the internet. Many live for one purpose, respect. Others, making a little money on the side for their talent. So, the should have a place of their own to share experinces, everyday life facts, personal events, etc when they're taking a break from creating sigs. The Media section shouldnt just be a place where people order sigs, and sig makers make them. It should also be a place for fun. That's a daily need in human beings right? Each and everyone of us needs to enjoy life, live it to the fullest. So no it's not called spam, its called we're humans, and we need to express ourselves. each of us are very different, we all have different thoughts and are opinionated. So a place like this is almost [ in a way ] needed here in the media section.

I realise that took you a while and frequent visits to thesaurus.com, but it still doesn't justify why a topic containing spam like this deserves to be kept here. This "place to express" is on Off Topic. Im sure the actual signature makers want to read about graphics and whatnot, not what goddamn school one goes to in his attempts to impress some girl over the internet.

I realise that took you a while and frequent visits to thesaurus.com, but it still doesn't justify why a topic containing spam like this deserves to be kept here. This "place to express" is on Off Topic. Im sure the actual signature makers want to read about graphics and whatnot, not what goddamn school one goes to in his attempts to impress some girl over the internet.

i don't see u here, ever. and the thesarus thing? drop it... and expand ur vocab seriously u need to

Spamer Queen he has a point realy yopu cant just keep changing the topic just so that you can have your name at the top. :lol: i see what your doing, just drawing atention to your self.

i don't see u here, ever. and the thesarus thing? drop it... and expand ur vocab seriously u need to

Did I die and go to grammatical hell? How about you "expand ur spelling" and stop trying to be smart. It's only because im right. Go ahead. Cuss me. As for the never seeing me here? Ive been viewing ScapeBoard long before you were registered. I had an account with about 3 posts on for months. But apparently Im not entitled to an opinion because I don't post.

Listen to zim, at least it seems he has an ounce of common sense.

Spamer Queen he has a point realy yopu cant just keep changing the topic just so that you can have your name at the top. :lol: i see what your doing, just drawing atention to your self.

no it's more like team work, if only one person posts, this will be closed. but others post because they think it's interesting. and only 2 goals in mind. Mods should create a sticky topic where everyone in the media section can talk. i meant a "new" topic not this one.

no it's more like team work, if only one person posts, this will be closed. but others post because they think it's interesting. and only 2 goals in mind. Mods should create a sticky topic where everyone in the media section can talk. i meant a "new" topic not this one.

Yeah! We can call the topic MSN!.. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: team worrk?!?!?!?!?!? yea maby between you and lemad11 the rest of the post semm to be against your idea.

*see's ahh finaly that anoyomng post is at the botom on the page maby today will be the day!*

ooohhhhnooo whats this another uncalled for spam! *sigh*

for example!

ew....

anyways hi guys!

1st day of school was soooo boring.. teachers talkin about expectations eh....millions of forms to fill out still. omg my school is so totally messed up they gave me 3 study halls!!!! im so gonna burst on my counselor tomorrow when i see her in the morning. i had to sit through hrs of torture today ick. :roll:

so did i miss anything fun today?

nope ;) .. .lol .. my first day of school is gonna be awesome. . cuz all we do is put on a play and visit each class for 15 minutes ;)

wut r u in 1st grade? :roll:

ever herd of msn!! :? :lol: