THE 2004 PIXEL SIG OLYMPICS

rs2k

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

muaha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :twisted: . Liking the guide. But i think we are putting to much effort into the rating, i think the judges should come up with their own judging system. That way we can get variation of scores. Cause then we might have an arguement why somone gave them this score of that catagory. I think the judges should just tell which order they like the pixel sigs the best.

Oh ok, we can release our sigs, only if we can release the socom ones too. Its only fair. Or we should pm them all to GSW so he can put them in one post, if he is up to it.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

Great to see you here MisterX, so is it ok to post them all in a single,new post ?

I think it's the best. If u agree just pm the works. I'll also post the above rating scheme and the judge list ,if no1 has problems with it so the judges can start their work.

Great to see you here MisterX, so is it ok to post them all in a single,new post ?

I think it's the best. If u agree just pm the works. I'll also post the above rating scheme and the judge list ,if no1 has problems with it so the judges can start their work.

So everyone PM's their work to Jeppoz now?

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art