I don't wanna see sigs :(

Can someone make it happen? The 300 x 150 dimensions were fine. The new ones take up a lot of my screen (only using 800x600 since this is the family comp and they wont have it any other way) and I'm tired of adblocking so many signatures :|
Theres a Greasemonkey script to remove sigs from phpBB i belive. But if you dont want that then youll need to ask the mods nicely to add that feature ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Something tells me Albosky could add it quicker than you could blink with your eyes :P

It might be an option for those on low bandwidth connections too.

P2P :: 1836 ST :: 91 MAGE :: 90 RANGE :: 85 PRAY :: 245 QP :: 124 CMB

I'll work on making it a profile option this weekend on my off days :)

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

I lied , I just wrote and implemented it

You will find the option to disable the display of signatures just above "always add my signature" in your profile.

This should save the dialup users a lot of grief as they will no longer be forced to download images they dont want to see.

Gotta keep you on your toes ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

hehe , 15 minutes of my HARD LABOR and only 35 users taking advantage of it ... :lol:

Do most people even know it exists?
There is an announcement about it.... but probably not ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

hehe , 15 minutes of my HARD LABOR and only 35 users taking advantage of it ... :lol:
hard labour? you? :lol:
Hard labour pasting some code into EasyMod, or did you actually do it yourself? :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

hard labour? you? :lol:
Hard labour pasting some code into EasyMod, or did you actually do it yourself? :P

He does it himself :o

sig2ho7.jpg

EasyMOD is for lazy people who dont know how php works , it is not installed on our forums :)

EasyMOD is for lazy people who dont know how php works , it is not installed on our forums :)

Horray :D I refuse to use it too ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi