grooving on ranging blues...

smilinmike

I spend a whole lotta time ranging the blue dragon that tucked away in his cage in the cave below the hero guild....so many folks come along and ask me to 'share' the dragon...now I am a fair guy, but when your 85 ranged, as I am, you have to kill, like, 2000 of these things to lvl :) These lvl 65 to 75 rangers and mages take forever to kill one dragon, and this makes it mighty annoying to be sharing. I've found that using a wireless mouse also causes you to lose the draw when competing for the dragon. Basically, what I'm trying to say here is.... I'm not sharing anymore, so if you see me..go kill bats until I'm done :)

- quick draw mcgraw

99 ranged

90 hp

86 crafting

85 mage

...Eating players for breakfast since 2002.

I spend a whole lotta time ranging the blue dragon that tucked away in his cage in the cave below the hero guild....so many folks come along and ask me to 'share' the dragon...now I am a fair guy, but when your 85 ranged, as I am, you have to kill, like, 2000 of these things to lvl :) These lvl 65 to 75 rangers and mages take forever to kill one dragon, and this makes it mighty annoying to be sharing. I've found that using a wireless mouse also causes you to lose the draw when competing for the dragon. Basically, what I'm trying to say here is.... I'm not sharing anymore, so if you see me..go kill bats until I'm done :)

- quick draw mcgraw

A bit random, just a little :roll:

pointless thread yet good point :?

penguinesigrq6.png

if you lose the draw with a wireless mouse, how are you going to force others to kill bats?

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

i believe he is implying that OTHERS lose the draw... not him and he has probably tested this

Correct...it was just a piece of advice for folks who constantly lose the draw and wonder why.....

Hey...where can i get to with 70 agility that there is a blue in a cage????

99 ranged

90 hp

86 crafting

85 mage

actually you can get 69 and pot and he means taverly dungeon blue drags at the entrance there is a pipe that goes to them you need 72 agil to get in

ya...but I really like the addi ore thats available in the basement...i usually fill up on half that, and half hides... (I'm 74 smithing...everything in MY house is put together with 100 percent addi nails :))

99 ranged

90 hp

86 crafting

85 mage