Pixel Sig Auction

Ran_Shadow2

Sorry cant help, going with rest of people, 1,100gp :lol:

Edit: Damnit you posted that while i was typing lol...

Misterxman, yes he has copied your style, only cause he didnt know where to start, he is trying to make his own style, this is only his 2nd pixel sig, he hasnt copied parts out of your sig and pasted them in, he does it all himself, i saw him do it.

Hacked, gaining none buy-able skills.

you think your so big mister, i didnt take anything off ur sigs i drew it myself, and i'm trying my best to change my style. I know you've been in the business longer than me but i'm trying to make my way and your constant flaming isn't helping...

I don't think anything, I wouldn't like you copying my sigs even if it was some other style or type. I don't think anyone would like their stuff copied. Well here is the evidence:

Body arrows:

misterxman_sigbeaten_s.png

Sword dropping:

misterxman_sigdrak_s.png

Bow:

misterxman_sigthundy01_s.png

Mountain Background and Dragon Sword and Amulet:

misterxman_sigwar_s.png

Ground in general:

misterxman_sigdrak_s.png

Rune guy:

All of the above.

Call me angry or whatever you wish, but I think I have the right to protect my style whenever I see it copied.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Look Mister, i know he didnt steal them, i went to his house for a bit (mates in rl) and i saw him make it, he just compared yous then made his, he kept comparing to see how you did it. Yes he copied it a lot, but i say again this is his 2nd pixel, hes trying to change his style but it takes time, HE DID NOT copy and paste sections over

Look Mister, i know he didnt steal them, i went to his house for a bit (mates in rl) and i saw him make it, he just compared yous then made his, he kept comparing to see how you did it. Yes he copied it a lot, but i say again this is his 2nd pixel, hes trying to change his style but it takes time, HE DID NOT copy and paste sections over

If he was a real artist like the rest of the sig makers (all sig types) in this forum, he would have started from scratch with nooby skills. As far as I know no one is born with good art skills, you have to acquire them through practice. If you check my earliest works, they were very crude and simple. This instantaneous "style" that he is trying to change is nothing but a rip off and you can't change a style you don't have. Either start over and work hard to be better at sig making, or lose respect as an artist. This applies to RL (try and rip my sig drawing now).

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

ok lol funny you say that, he is an artist, hes one of the best in our year, you probably dont believe me, but i can tell you that he is, he is brilliant, during R.E in school, we dont lsiten and work, we talk and he draws RS Chars (R.E suhx). Im trying to get him to scan one in and post it here, he also has a Deviantart (right?) page, i dont know how much or what he has on it but he may post it.

Pretty much all he does is take parts off my sigs and paste them with bad shading and completely rip off my backgrounds. If you want to pay for bootlegged sigs go ahead, you'll just be wasting your money.

*slaps misteX*

Mate you've stepped far away from the red line here...

That's a kinda hard statement and unless you prove it....it has to be considered as hard flaming.

He's just trying to find his own way...and yes...his style is based on yours...but there's actualy nothng against the rules there...just give him some time to find his own. And about the Bg...well...i don't think that's your strong point so it's pretty strange to get all mad for that aspect of the sig...

Pretty much all he does is take parts off my sigs and paste them with bad shading and completely rip off my backgrounds. If you want to pay for bootlegged sigs go ahead, you'll just be wasting your money.

And about the Bg...well...i don't think that's your strong point so it's pretty strange to get all mad for that aspect of the sig...

Exactly, that's my point. If he was a good artist, he'd probably only pick out the good stuff from a sig and make up his own good stuff for the rest. If you are that desperate that you have to copy even a background that isn't the best in the world, then that proves you have no sense in art.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

ok lol funny you say that, he is an artist, hes one of the best in our year, you probably dont believe me, but i can tell you that he is, he is brilliant, during R.E in school, we dont lsiten and work, we talk and he draws RS Chars (R.E suhx). Im trying to get him to scan one in and post it here, he also has a Deviantart (right?) page, i dont know how much or what he has on it but he may post it.

and that's my own style :) maybe i'll try making sigs like the ones i draw :? if that's what it takes to keep the peace, i don't want to make any enemies and i certainly didn't intend to, and mister's bgs are good, you don't want anything to stand-outish coz' it takes the eye away from the main scene.

And about the Bg...well...i don't think that's your strong point so it's pretty strange to get all mad for that aspect of the sig...

Exactly, that's my point. If he was a good artist, he'd probably only pick out the good stuff from a sig and make up his own good stuff for the rest. If you are that desperate that you have to copy even a background that isn't the best in the world, then that proves you have no sense in art.

Dude you know i've always supported your works...still you'r going 2 hard on this poor guy. I personaly see no reason in such an hard posting. You should be pretty ok with some1 starting his works having you as a model.

He's not taking parts of your works as his sigs...he's just getting inspired by them...

And please don't create more problems in this board....

There's already a lot of flaming around these days.

Thx

-TJ-

It's ok TJ, i understand why he's angry with me. When i sell this sig for a sensible price i want to give Mister half the money, to say sorry.

No it's ok. I've been like this because I don't want you to go in the wrong path in art. I've started out from scratch when I made pixel sigs and they were really bad, this is my advice: work hard, try to be as original and unique as possible, practice, and keep trying to improve something in every sig. It was the same for pencil drawings. Took me 6 years to draw like my sig, and I'm still trying to improve.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art