Best Anti-Drugs Campaign

_k0m0d0_

*wonders why they'd release her 12+ times for drug possession..

The anti-smoking campaign has worked, it seems. Not many people smoke here on campus (UCD). :)

I hate the smokers in my school :| They smoke right off the stairs so I used to pass them almost everyday. If I had a decent camera, I would've been so tempted to take pictures of them and mail it to the school.

Yeah, it's sooo obnoxious.

I can't even pee without getting convered in smoke.

:shock:

Isnt againt the rules smoke inside closed places like bathrooms?

In my school they dont let smoking inside, but outside... meh, if you die they wont move a finger.

In Toronto they just passed a bylaw that makes it illegal to smoke in any public place, including outdoors I believe.

Smoker are pised arent they? :P So they cant smoke out from their houses! Yay! Our law says that each public place needs a smoking area, with plants, vents, needs to ble closed, but have windows... uhhh! >.<

komododabst3cn.png

In Toronto they just passed a bylaw that makes it illegal to smoke in any public place, including outdoors I believe.

Yeah in Kentucky they passed a 'smoking ban'. No one was allowed to smoke inside any public building (like restaurants).

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Jeez...just look at the way her weight changes as well. Yuck, horrible.

Don't smoke crack.

you dont smoke crack, you inhale it :lol:

but yeah, thats a good reason not to do drugs, this is the kinda stuff they should show at school.

I think you can do both. People I know talk about smoking it all the time. On Moral Oral, the hobo, in one episode, told him that beginners smoke and hardcore users sniff. :shock: If I can find link, I'll post. It's a t.v. show on Adult Swim BTW.

Found it like 2 sec.'s of looking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU0JEk80SiU

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Yeah, it's illegal to smoke when you're underage and on school property as well.

What does that mean? Just another law for them to break anyway.

Don't smoke crack.

but yeah, thats a good reason not to do drugs, this is the kinda stuff they should show at school.

I think you can do both. People I know talk about smoking it all the time. On Moral Oral, the hobo, in one episode, told him that beginners smoke and hardcore users sniff. :shock: If I can find link, I'll post. It's a t.v. show on Adult Swim BTW.

Crack is a freebased form of Cocaine, Heroine, Amphetamines, or any other freebaseable items. You smoke crack, don't sniff it.

All of the drugs I mentioned above when heated can be injected, when freebased can be smoked, and can be sniffed in their normal form.

The smokeable form is a rock, when smoked it makes a cracking noise, thus, crack. The injected form is a liquid, of course. The pure form is a powder.

Rose

Don't smoke crack.

Crack is a freebased form of Cocaine, Heroine, Amphetamines, or any other freebaseable items. You smoke crack, don't sniff it.

All of the drugs I mentioned above when heated can be injected, when freebased can be smoked, and can be sniffed in their normal form.

The smokeable form is a rock, when smoked it makes a cracking noise, thus, crack. The injected form is a liquid, of course. The pure form is a powder.

Rose

it sound like you know ALOT about drugs. im keeping my eye on you.

Don't smoke crack.

Rose

Mhmm

Don't smoke crack.

Rose

Mhmm

Hahahaah....

Rose knows a lot about drugs :P

Impressive.

komododabst3cn.png

a guy that shot his face off came to our school did a presentation on meth addiction..

even showed pics of him and his face blown off...

quite graphic...

he didnt die :|

kinda/sorta....

his wife was leaving him for doing them.

and while being on a high, he shot himself.

So, the high was just a boost in speed, he probably would have shot himself if he wasn't high given a small amount of pressure more.

Well anyways, were those pictures not worse then this? And I have lived with a ice addict so I know what they look like.

his face was blown of... of course it was worse...

and he also showed a similar sequence of pics like the one on the first post, but of a different girl.

Oh, buy you see in a true meth addict, their faces are missing in pieces from them scratching it away. They don't realize they are doing doing this, but eventually they have holes in their cheeks, some of their nose is missing, you can see the white of the bone around their eye socket, yeah, its that bad.

yeah he said some stuff about that to...

the scabs they get

and eating their own flesh...

*thats were i almost lost it*

omg.