***Same Moster, Diffrent Spawn, Better drop??

bemes321

its all in your head

This is true about 99% of the time. Unless you could ask Jagex whether they changed the code or not (which you really can't) you'll never know.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

its all in your head
+1, but hey, it it works for you, keep doing it!

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

i tend to never get good drops. lol
As soon as I read this comment I got a pair of rune boots at my nechryael assignment :wink:

I read it and I got nothing on the barrows trip and even less runes than usual... lol :oops:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

woot im lucky.

O Rly??

Im getting good barrow drops from the position I open the chest..

Last trip I got my second pair of Torag hammers

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Not true, though sometimes you can end up having a really good trip and get alot of good drops. But that happens randomly. :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

its all in your head

[removed so Wakka doesnt get insulted]

it is comon sense that the roll dice may be diffrent for certian monsters. I have seen the same monsters drop the best items they can and other monsters that spawn in same room dropp the same stock item repeatedly..

is it true for every1 else?

RS-SPLASH.jpg

its all in your head

also, you refer to them as "hot" monsters? is they're some area with lots of female npc's that I could kill for some D chains and stuff? :D

Be serious, dont be and idiot dude.. And that hot chick u wanna kill is ur *** u dumb flamer.

it is comon sense that the roll dice may be diffrent for certian monsters. I have seen the same monsters drop the best items they can and other monsters that spawn in same room dropp the same stock item repeatedly..

what the?? calm down dude...I wasn't flaming the guy..I was mearly making a joke at the end of my comment about the word he chose to use. You need to calm down..I'll let you go this time because you have a low post count and don't apear like you know how forums work. Its called "sarcasm".

np...my wife has lotsa sarcasim and i h8 it...not needed on first post reply, ruins subject.

but ill let u go this time

be honest to the discussion and all else will fall into place.

I will post sum pics of which monster spawns i got best drops from and etc..

community feel free to help

RS-SPLASH.jpg

np...my wife has lotsa sarcasim and i h8 it...not needed on first post reply, ruins subject.

but ill let u go this time

be honest to the discussion and all else will fall into place.

I will post sum pics of which monster spawns i got best drops from and etc..

community feel free to help

You should try to pick up a sense of humour or you'll be throwing out lots of flame on these forums, it wont give you a good rep I'll tell ya. Also, I did stay true to the discussion as i said that it was in his head. Because it is in his head, its all luck and spawns have nothing to do with it.

ok than ill post foolish replies to everyones topics like some un-named id**t and people will like me...thats what ur sayin?? You mean to tell me the Tip.It community is just a bunch of flamers unless i say stupid things like you did?? I have seen better ppl here and maybe u should look at yourself if you need to be sarcastic to sum1 u dont know to be liked because in real life id break ur j?w... learn sum respect. You must be f2p because i get the same noob answers on free servers from lvl 15's when i say sumthion. its ok dude, im willing to start a donation fund to get u $5 a month to get members as long as u stop actin like a f2p lvl 15...Deal?

im just askin a question, not to be liked or to get idiot answers, but to find out if anyone has had a similar experience.

RS-SPLASH.jpg

ok than ill post foolish replies to everyones topics like some un-named id**t and people will like me...thats what ur sayin?? You mean to tell me the Tip.It community is just a bunch of flamers unless i say stupid things like you did?? I have seen better ppl here and maybe u should look at yourself if you need to be sarcastic to sum1 u dont know to be liked because in real life id break ur j?w... learn sum respect. You must be f2p because i get the same noob answers on free servers from lvl 15's when i say sumthion. its ok dude, im willing to start a donation fund to get u $5 a month to get members as long as u stop actin like a f2p lvl 15...Deal?

im just askin a question, not to be liked or to get idiot answers, but to find out if anyone has had a similar experience.

And I answered your question. It's all in your head. I just thought it was kinda funny that you used the word hot monsters. You really need to grow up honestly. You claim to be married but the way your going on these little rants like this over some little joke I made is making you look like a 10 year old. And no, I'm not f2p *points at sig* I've been around these forums for a long time and an occational joke doesnt hurt a soul. Grow up.

I've always thought that the fire giants in the Wild drop better than the ones outside of the Wild. I killed thousands of fire giants inside the waterfall and never saw any dragon item, yet I killed around 200 fire giants in the Wild and got two spear drops.

Meh... I might just be crazy, but that's my theory.

Is this a flame fest?? WOOTERS..

Wakka, every page your changing your sig's backround..It's wierd lol

All Quests completed

its all in your head

also, you refer to them as "hot" monsters? is they're some area with lots of female npc's that I could kill for some D chains and stuff? :D

Be serious, dont be and idiot dude.. And that hot chick u wanna kill is ur *** u dumb flamer.

LOL you need to chilllllllllllllllllllll...

its all in your head

LOL you need to chilllllllllllllllllllll...

Yea, really...CHILLLLLLLLLLLL

All Quests completed

Im goin to chill and return to the topic..

and wakka if u wanna see me in PM me...[rest edited]

respect dude, ur a good playa with alot of impressive skils, a simple answer would due...sry about the '***' thing, im have a phychotic temper!

=]

Peace to u

and ur...plz back to topic..

RS-SPLASH.jpg