Odd barrows bug - being double teamed (not just double bro)

kwimbob

^ lol. Well I think it has been done Kwimbob. Just normally with Dharoak and stuff. I wished 3 guys wanted to kill me, oh wait a whole forum does...

*cracks knuckles menancingly* lol

i guess i dont know enough to hate you yet so you at least have person on your side

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Nice pics, that'd suck. I've never done a barrows trip though, not yet.. :o heh.. :D

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

i dont think the bro's count in the combat priority, you can be maging a giant in an area where there are agressive monsters, one of the agg's atk u and u stop maging the giant and focus on the agg

opposite here

replace the giants with the bro's replace the aggs, well with any of the crypt monsters, but the crypt monsters still attack you, and you still attack the barrow bro

their priority on attacking you goes over any other, if there are more than one of the type, they all attack if in hand to hand (no obs to use as a safey)

double bro's in the same room go hand in hand with double teamed, i can show you a guthan, verac and karil pic(i think i safespotted the veracs)

lol, on my very first barrows trip i got a double verac in tunnels ^^ got hit for 23, 19 then put prot from melee on and killed them both 8-) :lol:

didn't get anything from chest tho /=

2ndbannernoleaderkopiepg8.png

Sig by me :)