wow, never seen that in barrows...

TWIKK89

so i was barrowing this morning on high detail and i saw this:

huh.jpg

i was pretty boggled, wow, a talking random head!?

anyone else notice this?

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

Happens every run for me, i don't think it happens if you play on low detail, they might have changed that though. It's when the brothers that you have killed "haunt" you, and drain 10 prayer points.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

It's a useful thing to me because it tells me when my prayer is draining. And yes it's high detail only.

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

yah its better on high detail, when u got low detail on, u dont see his head..

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

Only high detail, found it a few months ago. I get annoyed by it, but it helps to know when your prayer is going to drained when fighting dharok (it is all brothers BTW, not just dharok). There doesn't seem to be any other use for it.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

you only see it on high detial but it still happens on low you just cant see it. They will drain 10 prayer at a time. the more brothers you have killed the more they will come up. that is why you loose so much more prayer in the tunnels.

lol this is getting in to spam every one just saying its on hi detail and not on low :lol:

spam

spam

spam

no its only for hi detail, :lol:

anywayz, low detail doesn't provides things likes roofs and so cuz it recuires a lower system (of your pc) and hi detail is for beter computer (although most computers of atleast 2 years ago can handel hi detail as i may lag)

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg