hlp new problem :\

xzimsabex

ok i know what it is now like

'by way that aint a virus i belive its a plugin or spywear of sum adult site or link u may have pressed'

is what i think it it the spybot removes it but it comes back after i restart :evil:

well im stuck on how to get rid of it its 'huysuzseks' 'click me!!' well im trying to get rid of it now, i belive its a dieler of some sort.

any of u know how to remove?

im using google atm..

Sounds like you got a present in IM. What I did when I had a bug in my PC a long time ago was to just add the folder where the program was into a floppy disk and forget about it.

I think you'd have better luck asking this in the tech forum.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

here is a pic..

that happy thin :evil: (im not happy)

sdfsdfsdffdf.jpg

Try ad-aware or spybot to get rid of adware, minor trojans, highjacking stuff that norton lacks to catch.

Else u can simply use google with "happy removal" or some similar keywords till u find one of the many forums where the removal operations are explained.

Last resort is this : try to work in regedit and change the right string there (but u gotta know what you'r doing else...bye bye pc ;) ). This kind of stuff is pretty easy to neutralize from register however...

Wrong forum btw...

Try ad-aware or spybot to get rid of adware, minor trojans, highjacking stuff that norton lacks to catch.

Else u can simply use google with "happy removal" or some similar keywords till u find one of the many forums where the removal operations are explained.

Last resort is this : try to work in regedit and change the right string there (but u gotta know what you'r doing else...bye bye pc ;) ). This kind of stuff is pretty easy to neutralize from register however...

Wrong forum btw...

serching for that aswell, i got lavasof but its crap, i need to get the full verion.

Go to http://www.downloads.com

and search for....

Spybot- search & destory

ad-aware 6.0

and also norton u gotta buy i think...

Those are the best adwares to my knowledge

got norton, its not detecting anything, got adware lavasoft, finds loads and removes, but they come back, getting spybot, got pestcontroll (need to pay for it to remove the viruses it finds :x ) umm looking for more stuff to download now.

new virus?? :? :shock: :o

Guest calhead

hi kidrobot i talk to u on rs but u normally say who the hell r u. anyway don't touch your registary if u dont know wat to do ive done it and i got nailed off my mum as the pc wouldnt start lol! just get spybot its good then download zone alarm http://www.zonelabs.com then u should be safe i dont have a firewall as i only have 56k connection but dont worry if u r left with no more options at least u can reformat right. or pay a profesional to fix it 4 u. by way that aint a virus i belive its a plugin or spywear of sum adult site or link u may have pressed

hi kidrobot i talk to u on rs but u normally say who the hell r u. anyway don't touch your registary if u dont know wat to do ive done it and i got nailed off my mum as the pc wouldnt start lol! just get spybot its good then download zone alarm http://www.zonelabs.com then u should be safe i dont have a firewall as i only have 56k connection but dont worry if u r left with no more options at least u can reformat right. or pay a profesional to fix it 4 u. by way that aint a virus i belive its a plugin or spywear of sum adult site or link u may have pressed

:shock: got zone alarm pro and norton personal firewall

Guest calhead

did u download summat recently causeit could be attached to that. i know that when u down stuff like msn plus u get added programs like that bonzai buddy(purple ape) because they sponser that download. when u get stuff like this u cannot get rid of em and 100s of tracking cookies come down.

was donloading 3dstudio max from suprnova.org

lol u tried downloading a auto miner lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: nuub.. im rs2 besides i said ages ago i have stoped playing runescape, i come to this bord to improve on my ps work... check all posts by me, all in this bord.

spybot owning :twisted:

hgjghjjghjjhj.jpg found another like 6 but thats the one that was anoying me

owned 49 problems.. restarn now 2 see if it helped

:lol: cant remove 2 coz syill in use im going in to safe mode to dellete there.

pshh its nothing, today i scaned with new anti-virus and found 404 virusus :P. I gota install that firewall or what happened tomy sisters computer is going to happen to me

lol .. .when i had that many all the system restore files were the ones wit viruses. .. .i ended up having to using a system restore thing that doesn't touch the hardrive. . just sorta like resets the registry and many of the default things