Rune Defender Pic with complete stat bonuses (pic fixed!)

wakka102

I just got the rune defender and I'm not sure if a picture has been posted yet of someone wielding and a complete stat picture so here is mine

runeitem4lj.jpg

It also gives a +5 strength bonus which I didn't put into the picture because I was just showing the slash/stab/crush bonuses

I've got my other things that give weapon bonuses as well so you can see how high you can go. I've got everything on that gives a bonus I believe other than a fire cape.

They look pretty cheesy because you can hardly see them but the stat bonuses are nice, especially if you have guthans :D

A couple of hours, I got lucky on drops, I'm trying to reupload the image and get it the right size, sorry about that.

I'm trying to upload it on photobucket but it keeps coming out small no matter how much i shrink the picture..This is odd.

A couple of hours, I got lucky on drops, I'm trying to reupload the image and get it the right size, sorry about that.

I'm trying to upload it on photobucket but it keeps coming out small no matter how much i shrink the picture..This is odd.

err... i think shrinking pictures make them smaller. try enlarging it? =$

::EDIT:: lookgs good. could we get a picture of it with nothing else on?

i heard it gives a +5 str bonus, and if that is true, i'm keeping my obby shield and not bothering with trying to get one with 15 cyclopes in a room of 50 people.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

i heard it gives a +5 str bonus, and if that is true, i'm keeping my obby shield and not bothering with trying to get one with 15 cyclopes in a room of 50 people.

You may be right for now...but I think that it's useful if you eventually get one.

Reason being, I'd use the defender whenever I fight a monster with a combat level of 75 or lower because defense isn't terribly important, and so I can focus much more on offense.

Great for those lower level slayer assignments, or ones that don't hit much (bloodvelds, fever spiders, etc).

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

You may be right for now...but I think that's it's useful if you eventually get one.

Reason being, I'd use the defender whenever I fight a monster with a combat level of 75 or lower because defense isn't terribly important, and so I can focus much more on offense.

Great for those lower level slayer assignments, or ones that don't hit much (bloodvelds, fever spiders, etc).

thats a good point, but I still dont think i would want to go in the room and waste 10 points a minute and not even getting to attack one in that minute. i had 114 coins when i went in there. i had 2 kill sby the time i came out. i was even trying to get the attack first with air strikes. its too hard with the 5 other people tyring to do the same thing with darts, knives, and other magic spells. its crazy in there. if anything, I will try it in a week.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

You may be right for now...but I think that's it's useful if you eventually get one.

thats a good point, but I still dont think i would want to go in the room and waste 10 points a minute and not even getting to attack one in that minute. i had 114 coins when i went in there. i had 2 kill sby the time i came out. i was even trying to get the attack first with air strikes. its too hard with the 5 other people tyring to do the same thing with darts, knives, and other magic spells. its crazy in there. if anything, I will try it in a week.

What I did was go to a crowded world (yes a crowded world, it seemed like less people were in them). Stand in a corner and scan the area for one to pop up and then attack it with some of the black throwing knives they drop.

full torags has a better bonus than full dragon, :P

But you don't have to repair full dragon :)

Or better yet, do what I do, and wear a combination of both. Aka Dragon legs, torag body, warrior helm, and obby shield.

You don't have to stick to a theme; you can mix and match various armor pieces to get the most desirable results.

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

full torags has a better bonus than full dragon, :P
When I said bonuses I was referring to weapon bonuses, I dont think torag gives any weapon bonuses does it?

No, it does not. I don't really know why he said that, but I was being nice and decided to address the question anyway.

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

definitely worth getting, i like the attack bonus. I would get it after the hype has died down a bit.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)