Unused Sigs for Sale (prices chopped up)

misterxman

Hello,

I am selling sigs which the previous customer didn't buy after I finished the sigs, therefore I'm selling them after having waited awhile:

SOLD

misterxman_sigsmither_s.gif

SOLD

misterxman_sigthundy01_s.png

SOLD

misterxman_sigstoner_s.png

100k+ gp

misterxman_sigkadieani_s.gif

Yeah I know it's sad I wasted all this time on these sigs I didn't sell because the customer disappeared, but all I can do now is put them up for sale for anyone who wants to buy one.

Only RS2 cash, no items please. Highest bid for each sig wins. I can make minor changes on all sigs, and I'll change the name/stats for whoever wins. I'll take off "sample" once payment is done. Thanks. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Yeah I fixed the black spot, I'm just waiting to put a name on it. I'll have the sale open for a few days.

I'll buy it :) you said 200 GP? thats ridiculous but I've only 2k at the mo :oops: is that ok?

If say, the name would be: Theo_Mcsod

Well the gp was a typo, I forgot to add "k". After many of these happenings I have come to conclusion I am dislexic. :lol:

Well the sig is worth the large ammount of time I put into it, and I could mine two addy ores in 1 min for 2k gp lol.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

i think 500k+ for a non custom sig is a bit 2 much :shock:

They should all go for 200k+ i think...

Afterall you simply need them to be around, or do u want more money from your sigs ? Looks like your shop paid you some mils :P

I base the 500k on the time I spent on that one sig, it took FOREVER to make every frame... in PAINT!. It wasn't in photoshop or in some other program where you can easily cut and paste stuff and put layers. I guess you are right it isn't a customized sig but it looks like it could appeal to many people (pkers/melee/members). People can bid lower than 500k for that sig, as long as it's reasonable.

And to answer your question: Just want the money that they are worth, never really thought about them being around. You should see how many PM's I get and how flooded I am in game how people told their friends/clan and they in turn did the same and came here.

I hope I get to sell some of these sigs, they are all at lower prices than what the old buyers were bidding.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I base the 500k on the time I spent on that one sig, it took FOREVER to make every frame... in PAINT!. It wasn't in photoshop or in some other program where you can easily cut and paste stuff and put layers. I guess you are right it isn't a customized sig but it looks like it could appeal to many people (pkers/melee/members). People can bid lower than 500k for that sig, as long as it's reasonable.

And to answer your question: Just want the money that they are worth, never really thought about them being around. You should see how many PM's I get and how flooded I am in game how people told their friends/clan and they in turn did the same and came here.

I hope I get to sell some of these sigs, they are all at lower prices than what the old buyers were bidding.

Well i never wanted to run a shop cause i was flooded of requests even without it...I'm currently refusing all the requests that don't come out with huge amounts of cash/items (like your mother did). Not that i ask for money or to make sigs, simply i find impossible to waste a mil cash that i could get with some art effort. Still money ain't everything and i gave away some unwanted sigs for tree and i was gonna do the same with a third one but link91 offered 200k :roll: . And i wasn't saying you'r greedy lol...just that 500k is a bit 2 much for a kind of 2nd hand sig, no matter the effort u used on that :P Not that there's anything bad if u sell for that price. And imo u'll sell all of them, 200k or more dunno...but they'r nice :)

U simply need some1 that recognizes himself in the action :)

Good luck btw ^_^