my first wallpaper

xzimsabex

took 5mins or so well i cant be bothere to add moe so rate it if you want.

http://img41.exs.cx/img41/9200/wall.png

The color of the font doesn`t fit very well. Try spending a little more time on it. You need to add more to it. Its way to plain. Great picture though. :lol:

Try using some brushes. When I started out making wallpapers I used a lot of premade brushes, they are fine to use when you first start just to fill things in. Altho do not start relying on them. I still use brushes now, for the most part ones I make myself. They are just a really great thing to have around just incase you need to fill up a little more space.

Guess Duff Mania hasen't ended sheesh everybody obbssesed with her! :roll:

I personaly heard of this girl for the first time now and she's not that nice afterall...not to dedicate her a * drooling* WP at least...so far i only knew one Duff person... the only and original ....

duffman1.gif

DUFFMAN

Guess Duff Mania hasen't ended sheesh everybody obbssesed with her! :roll:

I personaly heard of this girl for the first time now and she's not that nice afterall...not to dedicate her a * drooling* WP at least...so far i only knew one Duff person... the only and original ....

duffman1.gif

DUFFMAN

ah my favorite show :wink:

do you even like hilary dufF :S

yea :lol: i wach lizzy... (im 18 and fallen head over heals for her) not that i will ever in a million years get to meet her *sigh*

few others include..

alanis morissette

avril lavigne

amy lee

the olsen twins!

OMG ITS DUFFMAN EVERY1 DRINK BEER QUICK!!!

JK.......duffmans the worst simpsons person ever

lol. . its not bad i guess. . .but background could be better. . . .

and how do u not like duffman .. i think hes one of the best characters. . .his lines are so stupid and funny ;)

why the hell would anyone be obessed with her? :roll:

prob sum1 wit freakishly bad taste

:? who asked you

why the hell would anyone be obessed with her? :roll:

prob sum1 wit freakishly bad taste

:? who asked you

the "Anti Bad Taste Police"

yep your realy getting anoying now.

hillary duff= 11 12 13 14 yr old boy fantasy...

me myself, i kinda lean towards halle berry :wink:

well fair enough halle berry is fit and all but srry im not thinking of the 1 night thing.. im more in to people in my age group.

first of all, hillary duff is just a wanna be IMO (yes my opinion, so dont hang me for it). but well i dont like this kind of fake music. all the music is done by a studio artist person. i couldnt be sure of this but i would say someone writes her lyrics or atleast music. thus if you put hillary on the spot, she couldnt make any music without her music producer and lyric writter.

second all her music is so bland. i mean, anyone could do that kind of stuff. my friend made a song using this program that sounded like hers (well it didnt sound like hers wiht the same beat but the quality sounded the same). anyone could make music like that.

people need to learn a real art in music, someone who is actually better than people. people say you know your simple plan or blink 182 are "rock stars". i would have to say your completely wrong. anyone who is 12 and has a guitar can play tabs from those bands.

if your looking some real rock (i would classify it as metal, just my preference) go with some groups like godsmack, dropbox, alice in chains, disturbed, ect. if you want some more classic stuff, though i dont listen to TOO much of that i would recommend pink floyd or alice cooper.

anyway, back on topic, i think the wallpaper is interesting but doesnt seem like it would look good on a desktop. i dont know, just isnt perfect, do some tweaking with it.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.