Quad Dharok = Nightmare!

indalecio

Just checked back to see if anybody commented on this. Thanks, all warm fuzzy comments. :D

I would have taken a screen-shot, but I was busy trying not to get my a$s kicked. :lol:

And anyway, what, what happened to Leesters?

EDIT: And the way I think of it is, 4 brothers equals 4 extra good drops into the chest. :D

EDIT AGAIN: Oh, and you could probably reproduce this bug if you tried hard enough, but I would try it with somebody less dangerous, like Ahrim. Four Ahrims wouldn't make as cool a screenshot, but still ...

ummm try torag, ahrim can actually deal some damage :shock:

Better yet, Guthan, maybe get his precious spear?

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

i had triplest twice, and twins like 5 times, neither of those runs gave me any item :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Well, that was a bad luck, never been to barrows, this is not a bug or anything.

The barrow brothers are ghosts, and you can't kill a ghost. That's how there can come more in 1 trip after one's dead.

Anyway, congratulations for this axe.

A second one wont appear after you've already killed one.

A random monster spawns when you go through a door. Mostly it's skeletons or bloodworms, or it can also be your remaining brother. So if you go through another door without killing that brother, then it isn't registered as dead yet, so the game can spring another of that brother on you.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

Lol when i was once doing a run, i met torag in tunnels. I had killed guthan after opening the chest and was running out of tunnels to get to the ladder and do another run. When suddenly I opened a door and torag pops out. This was a shock to me cause this never happened before that i was running out and met another brother. However, I then realized that once u open a chest the whole thing resets, and thus torag was my tunnel brother. Thank god that i managed to run away from him he hit me a 20-10-5 before i managed to escape..

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

Lol when i was once doing a run, i met torag in tunnels. I had killed guthan after opening the chest and was running out of tunnels to get to the ladder and do another run. When suddenly I opened a door and torag pops out. This was a shock to me cause this never happened before that i was running out and met another brother. However, I then realized that once u open a chest the whole thing resets, and thus torag was my tunnel brother. Thank god that i managed to run away from him he hit me a 20-10-5 before i managed to escape..

That never happened to me either. :shock:

Also, about your sig. I'm looking at all your drops, and those are pretty good. The reason I personally got so hooked on Barrows was because I got a Warspear my first day. :D Used the money to train to 82 mage.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.