Yellowrock's forum fight game

yellowrock

you fight with words!!! just type what you do and dont do something super cheap such as "yellowrock shoots a beam that cannot be blocked, dodged, and instantly kills everyone" have fun!! :D

I Came, I Saw, I Ran (the person in the mirror pwns me)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

acinonyx puts on a blind fold, takes out rubber chicken, hurls it round and round, and lets go.

acinonyx5pw.jpg

Acinonyx jubatus - binomial nomenclature for Cheetah!

10th grade OVER!!!

terley charges his megaton abilterator megawat 10x G9X243 hyper cytalystic phase converter gun and pulls the small trigger shifting all life in the universe into a paralell backwards time universe wer terley is overlord

*takes a breath

vistame09copyhr8.png

sheepdean knows. he just knows. and because of that, armies fall before him

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

sheepdean, hit by yellowrock, swiftly throws off his sheep's clothing and becomes two penguins, who penguin slap YR

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

ive thought of some rules for the fight

1. no cheap shots (see first post)

2. when someone is about to die ill post THINK FAST (name), if they dont and 3 people vote then they die and cant repost till someone brings them back

3. when your voting for someone type (your screen name)votes(the persons screen name)'s death

Noobish111 takes off his addy armor and says "I'm the Soup Natzi! Remeber, when Soup Natzi's around... It's no soup for you :shame: !" Then throws a rock at yellowrock

Think Fast, Yellow rock!

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper

yellowrock catches rock and trows it at noobish111 yelling Stone Soup!!

get it!!

that was sooooo not a think fast situation :-s (its yellowrock, not yellow rock (no space))

vote for sheepdean's death three votes and he is gone!! (probably gonna get ressurected immediently)

i thought of a new idea for the forum fight look above!!

yellowrock stabs noobish111 in the chest with rune scimmy and trips noobish111 and stands on the scimmy to bury it in noobish111's chest even more!!

THINK FAST noobish111!!

well after that last post i have to say

THINK FAST everyone!!

that's not cheap cause it affects the user too, so i ressurect everyone that died, no harm done :P (that was a stinky one)

votes for noobish111 are starting, also i would like to remind new forum fighters to read the list of rules on the front page of the thread

sheepdean, having been resurected, brings along his friends he met in the afterlife - shades! they run after YR, causing him to have to THINK FAST!

Back by popular demand!

Yellowrock uses g maul to bash Sheepdean IN DA HEAD!!!

let me remind people to vote people to die, Noobish111 and Sheepdean havent countered the strikes that were dealt to them 3 votes and they dead