My Fake RuneScape Screenshots (Some are OLD)

Blaze The Movie Fan

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Angry Watchman

angrywatchman0fp.th.png

I hope I got the damage right this time. Well, this is it. Angry watchman. It took me some time but I manage to let a watchman wield a dragon battleaxe. How you like it? :mrgreen:

This took me about an hour. Is this good enough? :-k

And BTW, still 1 thing on "Guard in Archery Guild" not noticed that's hidden in the fakey.

I mean the longswords on the "multi-combat" symbol.

On an upcomming fake I will make another fake treasure trail.

What I need is empty template of treasure trail rewards. (no rewards on a treasure clue with chest)

I also need the right font which I can copy/paste.

BTW, beesafree you've found all hidden fakes.

These are meant to be rune arrows BTW.

"Proud Nechyreal"

proudnechyreal7wx.th.png

First Greater Demon then Nechyreal, before you say "Dude, these are too evil to become friend of human" I have to say they are friend of mine because I'm evil. :twisted:

I did it step by step. Well, I requested Bloodveld to leave my thread. Well, I really think it would be nice if Bloodveld could find my mistakes so I can improve for future. Too bad I can't trust him since he only tells me to "Stop making fakes."

I hope I'm getting better. \'

BTW beesafree, can you do it if it's a lvl3 clue with full list of 6 items or does it have to be lvl1 with 2 items?

Off-Topic: I hope I'm not the only one that Bloodveld wants to stop making fakes. -.-

Oh thanks. Also did you copy and paste each letter to make a whole setance? must take a while >_<

Yes I did. If you're skilled it takes you less than 2 minutes. It takes me less than that. But putting text together isn't enough you must use the spy glass in paint to see if it is near to the text.

Wow... it's beyond me how this managed to get 7 pages of "discussion." I will admit that you're getting better at your fakes, but being "lazy" is no excuse to ignore something important. As I said in my previous post, keep working at it and you'll get better and better.

Stop flaming me. If I get to trouble for this thread you're responsible

Btw, that reminded me heavily of something my little sister would say. :lol:

Oh yes, and get an updated RuneScape text file. :wink:

I am working on another fake. This looks EXACTLY like something that Jagex created. For example, I have a piece of the full fake screenshot in my avatar.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

"Proud Nechyreal"

proudnechyreal7wx.th.png

First Greater Demon then Nechyreal, before you say "Dude, these are too evil to become friend of human" I have to say they are friend of mine because I'm evil. :twisted:

I did it step by step. Well, I requested Bloodveld to leave my thread. Well, I really think it would be nice if Bloodveld could find my mistakes so I can improve for future. Too bad I can't trust him since he only tells me to "Stop making fakes."

BTW beesafree, can you do it if it's a lvl3 clue with full list of 6 items or does it have to be lvl1 with 2 items?

Off-Topic: I hope I'm not the only one that Bloodveld wants to stop making fakes. -.-

The fake was pretty good, but you don't have to put the conversation between the two NPCs into the chat. NPCs don't show up in the chat at all, they just say something, and you have to actually see the text above their heads to know what they are saying. (Unless they have a Talk to option.)

EDIT: Keeping this thread alive.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

"Proud Nechyreal"

proudnechyreal7wx.th.png

The fake was pretty good, but you don't have to put the conversation between the two NPCs into the chat. NPCs don't show up in the chat at all, they just say something, and you have to actually see the text above their heads to know what they are saying. (Unless they have a Talk to option.)

EDIT: Keeping this thread alive.

It isn't very neccessery. Check other fakes in this forum and you'll see a lot of people have their chat in the chat box.

It is fake for a reason. NPCs sure don't have their chat in the chatbox that doesn't mean you have to do the same. Why do you think it is FAKE? Because there are things happening that can't happen in RuneScape. It doesn't have to be 100% relistic, just the right font in right place is important, additional stuff like NPCs in chatbox is up to me.