My Fake RuneScape Screenshots (Some are OLD)

Blaze The Movie Fan

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REMEMBER: You must play GTA:VC to find it. If you don't play it you would NEVER find it. =D>

Wrong, if you have ever read The Godfather by Mario Puzo you would figured it out too :D . Anyways good job on making the fakes, you're newer ones are much better than you're old ones.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

• 2 weeks later...

Swedish Boy, don't worry you will.

Here is my newest. And that is suppose to show why Jagex would NEVER make dragon platebody or dragon kiteshield. I never believed it but I believe it now. Enjoy:

"Defence Ownage"

defenceownageln4.th.png

I know dragon platebody looks very weird but don't flame me saying "OMG, your platebody sucks, stop making these crappy fakies, you are wasting your time" instead show me a guide how I can make high-level dragon armour, then I'd be happy.

But anyway doesn't this show you I own? :twisted:

too many variety of colours on it, if you made it darker it would look more pleasing to the eyes.

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

all i got was to the 3rd page and got sick and tired of ppl telling u the same thing over and over. u keep saying u do things ur way but obviously its not working. trust me and listen to bloodveld. hes not being mean hes just saying what everybody else doesnt have the balls to. ur fakes arent that great. but its not like we're not telling u how to improve them. we are and ur turning our advice down. well if ur just gonna do that then ur just wasting ur time keeping all these fakes up. listen to us, we're only trying to help u. :shame:

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

lol all i have to say about ur recent fake on the dpl8 is that... take more time to make it look more real. make it look like you'd imagined it to be. make it look like the rumors u've heard. take out the time to make it look better instead of using that damn paint fill button.

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

ok, wait. Lets give you an idea. then you can amke it and see how good it is. then we can help you and tell you on how to improve?

Now just an idea.. :-k

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

Do simpler things than a dragon platebody (I know, they're hard to make.) For example, a dragon square shield (g):

(I made)

dragongshieldnp2.png

or:

dsqgoz1.png

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

yeah, i am sorry blaze but that defence pic is kinda bad...colors are to bright and the plate seems mishapen, also most dragon items have some...."uniqueness" to them

TO DO:

-darken colors (take the colors from your d-legs)

-use base image of some plate

-add "uniqueness"

P.S. good ideas and your getting better, but if you need help pm me and i'll help you out

I can improve but I need to know how exactly the numbers on defence stats is on wrong place. Explain for me please. :ohnoes:

How can I improve if I don't know what exactly is wrong with my +54K? <.<

Just bumping it since I don't want it to become 7 days old, I read the annoucmennt. :ohnoes:

Just bumping it since I don't want it to become 7 days old, I read the annoucmennt. :ohnoes:

The 7-day-rule for deletion applies to Bazaar only. No posts will be deleted from Gallery unless they need be (ie, spam, bad links, rips..)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

your defence bonus words/numbers are good magic needs to be aligned a little more....

hey blaze provide me an inventory picture of a rune plate, rune legs, and dragon legs and i might be able to help you, i can provide you a little tutorial on how to change item colors....

your defence bonus words/numbers are good magic needs to be aligned a little more....

hey blaze provide me an inventory picture of a rune plate, rune legs, and dragon legs and i might be able to help you, i can provide you a little tutorial on how to change item colors....

Are you expecting me to finish many treasure trail because of that? Or spending some money because of that? Forget it.