My Fake RuneScape Screenshots (Some are OLD)

Blaze The Movie Fan

Can't afford Photoshop however. (the demo I have has no save option, but is still great)

I don't know if you can do this, I don't have photoshop but you could try this:

1. make picture in photoshop demo

2. Press "Print Screen" button

3. Paste to MS paint

4. crop, and voilÃÆÃâÃâá!

FormerTip.It mapper | hello?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't afford Photoshop however. (the demo I have has no save option, but is still great)

I don't know if you can do this, I don't have photoshop but you could try this:

1. make picture in photoshop demo

2. Press "Print Screen" button

3. Paste to MS paint

4. crop, and voilÃÆÃâÃâá!

I find it illegal that's why I won't do it.

Quality issues aside, I love your fake screenies. They're pretty loony, and I like that! \'

I don't speak French, I used Google Translate to help me. However someone would tell me what the pirate is saying WITHOUT any translator I'd be happy. :twisted:

I've been taking French in school for 3 years, and what the pirate is saying is actually pretty funny.

He's saying "I hate you ('deteste' has an extra 'd' on the end). Now to the side. And going to kill him."

See? I think thats funnier than if you had gotten it right (no offense!) :mrgreen:

P.S. I have Photoshop at my house. I'd be more than happy to edit photos for you that are too tedious to do in MS Paint.

You've got some really cool ideas, but you don't have the right runescape text. I'll try to find the website that has it

EDIT: Aha! Here's the site: http://members.home.nl/maxthedragon/downloads.html

dragonmbnaval,sorryimlate2.gif

untitledxu0.png Go Leafs Go!!\:D/

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all people are created equal"

You've got some really cool ideas, but you don't have the right runescape text. I'll try to find the website that has it

I do have the right RuneScape letter, but I just didn't use it right. It isn't neccessery, if you are talking about my very first, you're right I don't have RS font in them, I already have it, thanks anyway.

Also folks, don't expect new fakes to be for months. Serious thinking and good fakes takes a lot of time. And, sorryimlate2 I'm not following that link because I did have the right font, I just didn't use it right.

Great job! these look awesome! :D I don't have time to look at all of the pages tho because I'm at school... :( these are great tho, so keep up the good work! :thumbsup: also, I don't really get the "what I think a man should drop" one... I kind of have bad vision... -.-

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to reading your whole demon conversation. I love it! Expecially his helmet (rediculously big! :mrgreen:)! I thought it might be better, however, if it was saved as a GIF slideshow. Something like this...

gdconvfq1.th.gif

P.S. click it to see it on image shack. It won't work as a thumbnail for some reason. I blame you.

I'm sorry but your fakes are horrible

but seeing as I've made maybe one or two only, i give you a 3/10

I know they are. I did no research whatsoever. I did them too quickly. I promise I will never make another fake until I've researched them enough. None of them took over an hour.

It's not a time to close this thread, I have to view my mistakes and learn from them. I'm just out of ideas.

honk honk (bump)

No need to spam.

And I see you have ripped an avatar. :|

and he didn't edit the name out of the avatar either, lazy sod he is. :notalk:

wierdimage.jpg

Apparently I am 24 yrs old, live in Cali have a fertility problem with a guy name Ken. :shock:

• 2 weeks later...