My Fake RuneScape Screenshots (Some are OLD)

Blaze The Movie Fan

Here is my newest fakey:

nowaybackvn0.th.png

And I also would like to have important message to everyone:

I put all my fakes in first post as soon as I've gotten at least 15 fakies. So it would be nice if you guys would help me out and tell me what fakes aren't in the first post. (NOTE: Fakies in series like (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) still count as 1 fake in total)

Anyway I did this very quickly. I didn't find anything bad about it, can you? I hope not. :-k

FOR YOU DEVILS THAT SAYS "OMG THIS ISN'T FAKE AT ALL SO IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE":

The fake part is a mourner wouldn't say that if you try to escape.

Enjoy. \'

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence, but some of those look fake within 2 seconds of looking at them. Use the same fonts, go pixel by pixel, and take more time on them.

You must be talking about his first fakes. His newer ones are way better.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

No offence, but some of those look fake within 2 seconds of looking at them. Use the same fonts, go pixel by pixel, and take more time on them.

You must be talking about his first fakes. His newer ones are way better.

I'm not sure about this, if what you're saying is true I'd like to remind that I already said in the topic title that some are old. Of course they are crappy. Because they are very old.

Blaziken, would you like me to send in my latest (yet not completed) fake? It took me a couple hours to do, but I went exact on a lot of stuff.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Blaziken, would you like me to send in my latest (yet not completed) fake? It took me a couple hours to do, but I went exact on a lot of stuff.

Al right however they wouldn't belong in my thread. Make a new topic about it would be very interesting. :mrgreen:

I can't wait to see them.

oh oh pick me pick me, i want-to-a see

Ok, Beesafree, check your private messages for the fake.

So you are only PMing people who you trust? Well, you should PM me I'd love to see them.

"Grand Theft Auto: Ardougne City"

gtaacbw0.th.png

I played GTA:VC and cropped the picture of the cops.

NOT the FBI cops, these in the helichopters, the army or SWAT, the cops that comes if you have 2 stars.

Anyway this is my second fake of something from somewhere else. The first one was my very first, it was easy to make and not very effective.

Yes I know the textbox isn't good, anyway, if you play Grand Theft Auto: Vice City you would know what the offensive words are.

Other than the cops there is hidden refrence to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. If you can find out what it is I'll reward you with a lot of smilies like this: :mrgreen:

If you're wrong I will reward you with this instead: :twisted:

Good luck finding it.

REMEMBER: You must play GTA:VC to find it. If you don't play it you would NEVER find it. =D>

no offence but your really bad at these. for your d full helm one you could use the eye dropper tool to get the color of your d legs and use it for the helm to make it more believable

Retired from RS since Sept 06

In the gameplay screen the cop says" You're surounded, ******"

in the text box it says "You're mine, ******"

EDIT: also, it should say

"I am an officer of the law"

Come to think of it you're right. They do say that in the game.

I will try to make a makeover of this fake. But it's too late now since it's released.

You're right. Grammar is what matters. And the chatbox should match the screen.

I'll try better next time.

But I don't care what other people's say, only losers give up. And I won't, since I'm not a loser. :notalk:

But I could change the textbox.

Due to this mistake I will try to make edition of this. I also noticed that in chatbox it's vice city police but in game it's vice city cop. I will change this. Next Saturday. Until then there will be no more fakes.

That still doesn't mean you guys that wants me to stop making fakes and like to flame could have a party, I will be back. :roll:

i was just trying ot help haha...i dont think anyone should ever give up..

(unless your a quadriplegic goin out for the swim team)

Yes I know. But some people thinks I'm stupid in fakes just by looking at my first fakes.

I will fix it. See the extra text I edited in my post.

2 different games with 2 different types of development one uses java.. styles completely different so it stands out like a sore thumb.. Why?

atleast get it right before you post it.. and you seem to need to bump your post.. if it dies it dies..

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

2 different games with 2 different types of development one uses java.. styles completely different so it stands out like a sore thumb.. Why?

atleast get it right before you post it.. and you seem to need to bump your post.. if it dies it dies..

That "bump" was done by accident. I was trying to reply to my other thread in my sig.