My Fake RuneScape Screenshots (Some are OLD)

Blaze The Movie Fan

Remember I don't follow Jagex ways, I follow MY ways so I don't have small shadows behind texts.

Isn't the whole point of fakes to make them look like Jagex actually made them?

Well for most people maybe, but I can make them look great without them being same as Jagex. I just have my own ways. So only post if you see something wrong with my fake like text out of range etc. I try to make them as least fake it can be but not neccessery same as Jagex.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blazen: Want me to PM you a fake? If you do some of the simpler stuff, it could look more like Jagex did it.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

yes try something simple like making a new item....or a new spell/prayer...or a generic one like a max hit...or a zezima fake....practice makes perfect...

one of my noob ones...(which wasn't that long ago)

maxhit8gq.png

p.s. if you don't want my pic on your thread just say so...

Dude, you gotta tell me how I can make damage fakes.

Anyway, here are my newest fakes, used Bloodveld's advice:

He's right, it takes less than 5 minutes to complete a text like this. :mrgreen:

Anyway here is my newest fake:

"Guard in Archery Guild"

guardinrangedguild1xa.th.png

Here is a guard simply in the archery guild. It's the first one I used black mini-shadows backside the text to make it look real.

That's not all, if someone can find all the hidden fake stuff in one post give him 10 smilies I will. :wink:

I was gonna give something more interesting but it's against the Jagex Rules.

What do you think of this?

BTW, they all will come on Saturday next week.

Blaziken, what font style do you use to create the text in your fakes?

Not at all. I didn't use any font style. I got all the best goodies here. Excpet for non-English letters like ÃÆÃâÃâü, ÃÆÃâÃâþ, ÃÆÃâÃâæ, ÃÆÃâÃâö, ÃÆÃâÃâá. Goldwolflord gave me completed fonts which I only had to copy and paste. Will do for now on.

Stop flaming me. If I get to trouble for this thread you're responsible.

Some people that are master at something wants everyone else to be perfect.

So you hate my fakes, fine. Now stay out of my thread. It's so irrutrating that I can't make stuff without being flamed.

I've even been banned for making stuff that aren't perfect. Just because I didn't stop making them. This goes to rest to you. I'm not the one that's wasting my time, you are.

My suggestion thread got flamed. Make sure it won't happen to this thread as well.

There is another site I used find in the sticky. Just because I have a life doesn't mean I'm not allowed to do stuff that are meant to be 'perfect'.

BTW, you are no beter than these that says "LOL a level 106 with lvl40 ruencrafting? What a noob."

I was hoping the owner of the site would be nice, but you've proved me wrong.

Off-Topic: When I get to lvl50 slayer I'm gonna kill you and all your friends in slayer tower. That's my kind of revenge.

ok i just have to say something. Your fakes suck. If you do not want to put the time and the effort into creating a halfway decent fake, then stop.

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

To make damage splashes, Blaziken, you should do this:

1. Open up MS Paint.

2. Insert the screenshot.

3. Open up a second Paint window with a picture of something taking damage.

4. Click on the magnifying glass to see pixels easier than viewing at 100%.

5. Copy pixel for pixel The damage splash. (Note: Count how many pixels wide a part of the splash is, and center the fake splash as best as possible.)

6. Click on the magnifying glass to view at 100%. If it looks right, save the file IMMEDIATELY. Also, get the right colors for the splash or it won't work.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

ok heres how i do damage fakes...(i do all my fakes in paint)

1.---get damage splash

step16lf.png

easily done

2.---edit out stuff you don't need

2a. zoom in x8

2b. i use eraser and pencil tool for this...

step27ka.png

3.---get rid of the number

step38cg.png

4.---get damage numbers....

step43pz.png

HINT: remember these are 1 drop space right and 1 drop space down

HINT: numbers in attack damage are always only 1 space from white pixel to white pixel

5.---place the damage you want to hit

step39jj.png

HINT: the numbers run along the line that splits the dark red from the light red

6.---place it on a monster

im using my old image

maxhit0cz.png

HINT: make sure the monster has enough H.P. to at least take all the damage... (example: don't hit a 92 on a lv 1 chicken)

HINT: dis-color the damage to a grey

HINT: use the transparincy effect when moving with white as your second color

HINT:recolor the damage to white #-o

Use any of my images and i'll come at you with a potatoe :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

*Sigh* The coloring is wrong on the textbox, you're missing spaces after the colons, and the overhead text and status bar text are completely wrong. Did you try to do it by hand? :shame: You aren't skilled enough for that. Use the font I gave, and don't try free hand text until you are much more skilled.

Fakes, especially that kind you're doing, aren't that hard as long as you try. Really.

EDIT: Before you complain that I said that you aren't skilled enough, it's true. To make over head text by hand, you have to have the patience required to take a bunch of runescape screenshots, take off the text, see the spacing used on every character, then to actually use this correct spacing on your fakes. Unfortunately, you don't seem to want to try.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Guys, I will spend more time in fakes.

But c'mon, these aren't the worst fakes ever (of course these that are older than this thread is, but I'm talking about what was made after the thread was) c'mon, look around the board, there is worse fakes that can beat my fakes.

I will spend more time. And it won't be once a day from now on. I will spend some time in editing the fakes.

I never said I wanted to be a master, but I will work harder.

In fact I will make a read only picture so I can re-do the next fake if I find something wrong.

And I ignore everyone that tell me to quit. That's not gonna happen. Next fake I will . If I see something wrong, I will try to edit it. And before final release I will compare my fakes to the game. And see all little errors I might have made, 5 times.

I don't care if I will never be perfect. Good work is what counts. My goal isn't to become a master. My goal is making the fakes as real as it can be.

I don't care what you think. Giving up is for losers, you won't get good at something if you give up. I won't give up.

Al right, I won't literally take that long to make fakes, but I will try to be better. Practicing takes time. So please don't rush me.

And once again I will take Bloodveld's advice for next fake.

Here is my newest fake. As usual comments about what's wrong would be great. I have to thank Bloodveld for being helpful in giving advices. And yes, I did spent some time. I compared to real screenshot. I can make another version some time soon. Since I have blank versions of the screenshots. Here it is:

"No Abyssal Whip

1* 2*3* 4 5

NOTE: I'm aware of the color of my name is wrong. This pic simply doesn't have the right color, and really I see no point of quest award fakes. And it is broken a little bit. You don't always get "You've completed the quest x" in BAR you get "You've been Between A Rock" and Giant Dwarf "You have rebuilt the Giant Dwarf"

Thank you guys. I compared the text and in my results they looked the same as they would in the game itself. However, if you spot something, please let me know.

Also the guard in archery guild, can't anyone find hidden fake stuff in it? (Hidden fakes, not hidden errors)

Trust me, I am aiming on getting better. I doubt Bloodveld became what he is now in 1 day, if he did, it is mysterious. :-k

The old fakes aren't part of what I am today. Anyway, I'd like to take a coke brake now. :mrgreen:

Actually this is a clue of upcomming fake.

woah man i was reading this and mioning gold at the same time

then i switched worlds

and i couldnt get in i tried for 10 min

then relized i had put salim12

isnted of 123

woah i just gained a mining level while typing this

Huh? How does this have anything to do with my fakeys? I'm confused. :?:

woah man i was reading this and mioning gold at the same time

then i switched worlds

and i couldnt get in i tried for 10 min

then relized i had put salim12

isnted of 123

woah i just gained a mining level while typing this

Huh? How does this have anything to do with my fakeys? I'm confused. :?:

It's just spam... Ignore it... I reported it.

hmmm...your last one was generic, yes, very simple, good practice! also if you don't have a color go into runescape and talk to the person take a screenie, and get the right color...an upcoming fake?...i'll look again...

...are you going to have the armor salesman kill someone...O,o?

Nope, of course it will be.

In other words, I don't tell what my upcomming fakes are simply because I don't know myself.

I get the ideas as soon as I'm in a place.

Off-topic: Why is the imp in ur banner wearing an iron dagger?

Off-topic2: Why isn't the imp's dagger poisoned?