Best place to powermine iron? maybe with runners?

mario_sunny

Been thinking lately, banking is really taking up alot of my time lvling up my mining, so I've decided to start powermining(the art of not banking your ores and getting rid of them fast in some way or form).

Lately I've been having some trouble getting rid of my 27 ores fast, and I need some advice.

Does anyone know of a good powermining spot(free or members, whichever is better) where I can constantly mine iron without moving too much? I need to get rid of my ores fast... maybe some runners(that get to keep the ore)? Dropping them is too slow

By the way... I can mine iron in one hit, so it shouldn't be a problem powermining.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Look into that Lumbridge basement cave mine. There's a shop there that lets you sell the ores quickly.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Guest AshKaYu

Dwarven Mines, as said, there is a store there that lets you sell them quickly.

But if you are:

a)Not going to quickly sell to a store(1 click away kinda store)

b)Hire runners

You would be better off banking. Dropping 27 ores takes a fair bit of time.

If ur looking for iron runners.. i'm always up for the job

i'll run for hour a day, and i will stay on the job with undivided attention

of course, on the basis that i don't pay u and u don't pay me..

i'm a member desperately in need of iron so it'd work out nicely for

both of us :lol:

u pick the time and place and days we'd do it, and PM me here

if ur interested

rsn: wassupdude90

Age is meaningless; we are all the same on the inside.

Look into that Lumbridge basement cave mine. There's a shop there that lets you sell the ores quickly.

lost tribe quest right?

and how much iron is in there?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

al karid mine, go stand between the 3 rocks

than mine, mine, mine, drop, drop, drop, turn around and start mining again

this way is much faster then dropping a full inventory

I mined at yannile (85 mining) Kind of like this, but i picked up a rythem of mining one ore, dropping it, mining the next, dropping, mining the third, dropping. This way you just constantly went around the rocks and got about 25 - 33k xp an hour. Otherwise if you could get 2 runners i think that would work very well.

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing

Go to a highly populated world, and head for the Al-Kharid scopion pit. There are 3 iron rocks in a little triangle formation. If you time it right you can mine and drop without wasting any time between the actions.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Mine in Al Karid, hire or ask two runners without any equipment on plus boots of lightness. Ask them to walk to the bank and run the way back, it should keep you in a steady flow.

Woot, woott...teach us uncle kll...

What ya do is go F2p. Faly and mine rocks, then you have runners. I got like this lvl 4 kid running from the shop to me :D

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D: