Edit The Picture - New competitions! Judges needed!

The_Avatar

THREAD REVIVAL - 6/18/08

This thread has been reworked The new game starts around page 9

In this thread there are two separate games going on, one being like the original thread where a picture is posted for the week and people can edit and have fun with it. The other being a competition which will earn some expert editors a bit of recognition.

Fun Picture

A single picture will be posted for the week you can edit the original picture or edit someone's edit. At the end of the week the final edit will be posted side by side with the original picture along with next weeks picture. There is not really many rules here just have fun. ::'

RULES

1.don't edit the entire picture white

2.don't just scribble all over the picture

3.no inappropriate edits

4.have fun :thumbup:

Last weeks picture:

picture of the week:

080618090050hu7.png

Competition

Attention: Although this months picture was posted half way through the month it will still end on the 30th so make sure you get your submissions in on time

A picture will be posted at the beginning of the month. Those competing will have a month to edit the picture in any way, whether it be artistic, funny, or even sad. These pictures will be judged and the person with the best edit will be forever placed on the "Top Artists" list, and maybe get a little something more ;)

Rules

1. Do not copy another editors work

2. One submission per editor (you may post more than one edit but only one will be accepted for judging)

3. No inappropriate edits

4. If you want to criticize another users work be constructive

5. Have fun :thumbup:

Picture of the month:

080618090314av0.png

-Top Editors-

-

Special Picture!

Want to take a crack at editing in the new graphics? Heres your chance. Edit the in game screenshot from the new development diary, and earn yourself some special recognition for editing with the new graphics.

Picture:

screenshotfo4.jpg

-Honorable Mentions-

-Smile - attempted to keep the old thread alive/First post

-GoingUnder - Also attempted to keep the original thread alive by editing more than any other user, In my mind a top editor.

-the49ronin - Made a valiant attempt to keep the original thread alive by posting pictures in my absence. Sorry for the way I acted before buddy.

Points of discussion

- Tired of pictures of monkeybeast0? Send your own to monkeybeast0 in a PM and it might be used.

- Should future pictures be in the new or old graphics?

- If future pictures are in the new graphics should they be full screen or small?

How to submit a picture

Go to http://imageshack.us/ click browse then find the picture you want to submit and double click it. Click the box next to resize image? and then click the drop down bar and click 640x480 (for message boards). Next your going to need to click the box next to remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail?. When your done your page should look like this.

080618095422ms4.png

Judges Wanted

Think you can judge with the best of em? Send Monkeybeast0 a PM on the forums or in-game explaining why you think you should be a judge. Good grammar, and maturity are required.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

editthis2yz.th.png

(click on this)

Smile your famous now. hehe

Um you guysm i don't know which of the thingies to choose ... (you know like where it says hotlink etc. on imageshack)

i am a paint noob

alright ive been gone a while but im not dead \'

heres the two pics see if you can tell which ones the original :wink:

runescapeowns1459209ji.jpg

editthis2ux6ff.png

NEW PICTURE OF THE WEEK W00T!!!!11!!1ONE111!!!!OMGLOOL!!!!!:

runescapeowns1645266fn.jpg

remember always read the fineprint

all pictures made by monkeybeast0 inc.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî editing these pictures without the expess writtin consent of monkeybeast0 inc.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî may result in legal action including two fight scenes, a car chase, and three terrible Tom Hanks films. excluding monkeybeast0 inc.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî's trademark (bannana) from any edited pictures will make me have to p00n you noob! you have been warned. using the following terms will result in yet another p00ning "its penut butter jelly time", anything related to family guy, world of warcrack, and or starwars. AND THIS TIME USE SOME PICTURES FROM RUNESCAPE IN YOUR EDITS NO MORE NOOB STUFF AND TAKING OVER THE PICTURE im looking at you smile and goingunder. all emos attempting to enter this thread will be shot on sight.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Eeks, sorry we went overboard, I'm not an emo fyi, so it's like doing fakes and stuff? um and im not "under going" im goingunder .. i'll do something good with this one aye!

lol thats well ace smile

i am a paint noob