Haha!! I Finally Did the Rubik's Cube!

No_OnE

No pic, no proof. :D

Nah. I believe you. Congrats, you can brag. ^_^ I've never completed one of those... Well, save for the time I peeled the colored stickers off and stuck them back on. :lol:

If there is a person alive who has never done that, my hat off to them.

I've never done any kind of rubiks cube in any way, shape or form. I once had a pen that had something like a rubiks cube outside, I never finished it even though my friend did it in seconds. And i spent almost an hour trying to finish one but never did. I know...... im horrible at it.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I can solve a Rubik's cube n under 1:30 minutes, working on memorizing the algorithms for the 4x4x4 cube. Any one got a Megaminx? it's a dodecahedron. If u can solve a rubik's cube u can pretty much solve that thing.

Tyrael777 1040+ total 88 combat F2P

I can solve a Rubik's cube n under 1:30 minutes, working on memorizing the algorithms for the 4x4x4 cube. Any one got a Megaminx? it's a dodecahedron. If u can solve a rubik's cube u can pretty much solve that thing.

:-s

wth are you talking about?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

+1

I myself, Have done them, But only when I was bored, And not all at once.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

An algorithm is basically a pattern. Like turn one side 2 times then up 1 time to find a way to complete a rubiks cube.

Megaminx is a dodecahedron rubiks puzzle, a 10-sided one. I imagine that it would be tricky but I guess if you can do a regular cube...

knkcopy.jpg

haha ive never finished one...well i jus got tired of it and colored all the squares black with permanent marker :mrgreen:

yeeuup i think im pro :wall: haha

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

snce u ppl seem so confuzzled i'll try to go in simpler terms:

Btw u dont solve one side then nother then another, you go like this (beginner)

~get a cross on one side

..[]

[][][]

..[] < odd pic who cares

~then get the corners so u have one side complete. but one thing people find hard is to put the right pieces in the right place so that the pieces that u have on the cross.... have the side that goes into the adjacent faces on the cube. those have to match the centers of that side.

anyways then u solve the middle edges, then u get a cross on the top face, fix the sides of the cross, orient the corners, then turn the corners.

~~The `fridrick' method is the speed cubing method. i have yet to learn this as i wuld have to memorise over 150 algorithms (a computed pattern or steps to solve a problem)

if u want to cheat at a rubik'c cube dont peel off the stickers. turn one face (side) 45 degrees. take a flathead screwdriver and put it on the corner of the middle face and under the edge piece of the top face, then pry the edge out and work ur way from there taking apart and fixing it.

i learned how to solve my rubik's cube with a smal book that came with my product. It was a packge that viewed from the side looked like:

....|

....|

.../\

looks ugly but it came with the guide. also step seven(7) in the guide is false and the right algorithm to change the corners would be :

Ri,U2,R,U,Ri,U,R,L,U2,Li,U,L,U,Li

Tyrael777 1040+ total 88 combat F2P

I'm Jealous. I have never been albe to do one of those.

He also had a 2 by 2 cube. I could do that one :P

Pfft so u never solved one? even that 2 by 2 one? liar......

anyway, my mum can do them in about 20 minutes or something, i can only do 1 side, and o find that hard........