when did you make your first million?

thefiring

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my 1st mil when I was around lvl 60 combat. A friend had bought a mask set for 1mil back then, and I wanted one too. I was stupid enough not to get one, because I thought it was a waste of all that beautiful money :lol: .

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

not to long ago at about 84/85 combat

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

Hello, :)

I've made my 1st million before to get to 55 or 60 combat (can't recall exactly). At that time I was collecting vials and seconds to run my little herblore shop and thanks to it I've made it to to buy me a fury and my first santa pretty early in the game. :D

Nowadays one million doesn't sound like so much money to me, except last month when I was scammed by 900k in two trades on the same day. :evil:

Greetings,

Zou Lou.

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

i was about lvl 70 in rsc...it was about 2 weeks after getting 76 fishing...fished sharks from 76 to 83 and about a week before Rs2 was released....i sold all the shark i had fished...think it was around 2.3-2.5K certs @ 5.5K ea....i went from like 500K to 13mil cash in about 2 months