Ice Barrage training

shoot2kill03

where should i use ice barrage to get me to 99 mage? sorry i searched but the search is too wide range so ican't get the info i wanted. help plz. o and if u could tell me about how much xp per barrage u get at that spot that would be helpful too.

SHOOT3

99/99 range 89/99 mage

90/99 attack 94/99 strength 86/99 defense

109/126CB

I'd try castle wars or pest control. Castle wars is filled with enemies covered in rune ( :lol: ), so that'd be pretty good xp. in pest control, sometimes a lot of monsters stack up (because they can't pass through eachother), so that'd also be a lot of xp.

fishing.gif

well if yo ugot money to burn and it looks like you do. Go to bandits in the bar use prayer i know with ice burst yo ucan get like 100k+ an hour with barrage it would be even more. Its really really fast just expensive but if ur trianing to 99 mage iwth barrage i dont think your overlaly concerned lol

peever142.png

i like the pest control and bandit idea.

pest control would save me a lot of cash. probably about 100mil (i calculate it will cost about 240mil using tip it calc to get 99)

i like the bandit idea cause theres always a ton of em in the small area.

cws they all pray and switch to dhide and stuff that would be more if i got bored and wanted to kill people :)

SHOOT3

99/99 range 89/99 mage

90/99 attack 94/99 strength 86/99 defense

109/126CB

where should i use ice barrage to get me to 99 mage? sorry i searched but the search is too wide range so ican't get the info i wanted. help plz. o and if u could tell me about how much xp per barrage u get at that spot that would be helpful too.

PC or bandits where u unlock chest.

Try Castle Wars, and kill some knights there.

One of the reasons I never go is I go with protect from magic, but when I get there, an archer with rune arrows goes through my dragonhide, and my rune arrows goes to waste, and you get crappy armour. :wall:

Castle Wars is the best place, but DO NOT use it the same way Evil_Durial did. :shame:

Maybe Pest Control, as enemies stack a lot there. However, is it possible to hit more than 9 enemies at a time?

This signature is intentionally left blank.