In a bit of a mess

TheRealist

So, I've been staying at my friends house in New Jersey for about a year now.. I've been sleeping on the floor with a couch cushion and a blanket most of the time until finally he said "Don't you ever go home you [bleep]!"

So I drive to NYC because my other friend who lives with his mom let me stay temporally get back on my feet with the whole credit thing, school starting in september, jobs, etc. I'm really lucky to even get internet.

But yeah, I really really don't think I'm gonna be going to school this year.. I was thinking about just doing some manuel labor in KY as I have a job offer from my Uncle who recently moved there 2 years ago and owns a farm. Free room. 10 bucks an hour just for moving some trees around.

I need some advice on weather to get a student loan or just let me get back on my feet a year..? I don't think working in KY would help me THAT much.. but eh.

Ohhh!

Where in Kentucky?

lol MPC I used to live in kentucky... a month ago =P. (in the florance/union area) XD.

/OT mode off.

Anyways, after thinking a bit I asume you are out of high school because of talk about school costs and all (college).

I would try to get a student loan, one that you don't have to pay intrest for untill after you graduate. Than on your off time you can work a lot, and save up money. You will probaly have little free time, but it would be the smartest thing to do.

However, i'm not realy sure of your entire situation. For example, why were you staying at your friends house for the year anyways? I realy don't know that much so i'm only trying to put out what I think I would do.

The getting a full time job is deffinitly an option however, if you can't get a loan. The problem is is finding the time after you get that job to just "hop back into" college.

Good luck with what you chose to do.

I was staying at my friends house because I had no where else to go. I got into Uni last year, but the problem was there was a bar on campus and.. Take a shot at the rest.

By the way, Lexington, KY I'm pretty sure.

Guest GhostRanger

I was staying at my friends house because I had no where else to go. I got into Uni last year, but the problem was there was a bar on campus and.. Take a shot at the rest.

w00t. Hit us up sometime. We can show you all the happening places in Lexington! (You'd be surprised at how short of tour that actually is... :P)

So, I've been staying at my friends house in New Jersey for about a year now.. I've been sleeping on the floor with a couch cushion and a blanket most of the time until finally he said "Don't you ever go home you BAN ME!!"

So I drive to NYC because my other friend who lives with his mom let me stay temporally get back on my feet with the whole credit thing, school starting in september, jobs, etc. I'm really lucky to even get internet.

But yeah, I really really don't think I'm gonna be going to school this year.. I was thinking about just doing some manuel labor in KY as I have a job offer from my Uncle who recently moved there 2 years ago and owns a farm. Free room. 10 bucks an hour just for moving some trees around.

I need some advice on weather to get a student loan or just let me get back on my feet a year..? I don't think working in KY would help me THAT much.. but eh.

Kentucky owns. The big citys (Lexington, Louisville, Frankfort), are very awesome. At least, I think so. I live there. Anyways, sorry for off-topic here... :oops:

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

w00t. Hit us up sometime. We can show you all the happening places in Lexington! (You'd be surprised at how short of tour that actually is... :P)

That's true...

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

If you are going to go to college you have to be serious about it. Don't be afraid of the student loans just get the best education you can get. You will get a much better job, and won't have as much trouble with the loans. You don't want to wake up 5 years from now and think "what if i would have went to college?"

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com