The Lost Journal of Islar

Minoture

Minoture thanks you for the support as he waits for his account to be un-banned.

I wish he would give me the rest of the story to post, but he thinks that might be considered account sharing and dosn't want to get banned for good.

I have some very distressing news- Minoture's ban appeal has been rejected. He just called me and told me the bad news. He said that he regrets that he will not be able to continue the story until after three months time, when he will try to appeal his ban again.

He will continue to play runescape of course, and will stay on his clan boards if you wish to contact him there. He says he is currantly trying to find a way to get his story put on tip.it withour breaking any rules, unfortunatly it will most likely come out fruitlessly. I guess the Lost Journal of Islar will fade from memory until three months is up...

(not an appeal, just a friends sentiments)

That sucks..cant wait for his return, and the return of this story. He will be missed for 3 months :(

~~Byers

babydz3.jpg

The Carter III

"I can get your brains for a bargain, like I bought it from Target.

Hiphop is my supermarket, shoppin' cart full of fake hiphop artists."

Yes, this is interesting and original. It's different and the fact it was a 'tattered journal' is realistic and you prove that.

Once again, Minoture thanks you for the support, but he still refuses to post the next few chapters on my account.

Feel free to talk to him on AOL Instant Messanger (he's saradominsslayer), he is currantly trying to get a website for differant stories based on runescape.

Just between you and me, he dosn't give me the next chapters before he posts them, so I'm as anxious as all of you for the next chapter! (Three months... wow, I hate long waits)

it is a shame we dont have minoture here.The story was just great.

it is bad even if i think why has he been banned from tip it. Acc sharing ?

What would have happened , some1 will log on him and make fun from the people here ?

Like Jagex.OMG.

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!

The reason he was banned was because in one forum he said "On my friend's and cousin's account I saw... and worked on..."

When he was talking about his cousins he meant that he was watching over their shoulder as they played their members account.

The friend is a little more complicated, you see, his friend was going to quit runescape, but still had a month of membership left, so he let Minoture waste the last few days away. After the membership was cancelled his friend asked for his account back and Minoture gave it back and resumed playing on his account, NEVER using his friend's account again. The only thing Minoture did on his friend's account was Castle Wars, Pest Control, and other mini-games.

Good or bad news from minoture- Since he is currantly working on a few differant projects (writing a story for another site, running Saradomin's Slayers clan, writing for his clan's newspaper, helping work on another website, working on his runescape account, etc.) he says that this three month break from tip.it may be a good thing to free up more time.

HOWEVER- He will continue writing THIS story if 10 or more people post here saying "I WANT MINOTURE TO CONTINUE"

He says that he may not be able to give new chapters as often, but that he WILL find time to do AT LEAST one chapter a week.

Luckily I count as 1 person, so I need 9 people to say "I WANT MINOTURE TO CONTINUE!"

He also said that if 20 people miraculously show up and support this story, he will be able to give 1 chapter A DAY!

Please, if you enjoyed this story half as much as I did, post and support it today!

I WANT MINOTURE TO CONTINUE

Guys tory owns us all..get him back

~~Byers

babydz3.jpg

The Carter III

GREAT NEWS! Minoture has decided to post his story up on a new forum he created, http://authorsguild.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php

He will begin posting it up, with a few minor changes, today.

PLEASE NOTE- He did NOT create this forum because he was banned from tip.it, he has dreamed of doing this for a while and has finally found some free time to put it together.

Please note that the Author's Guild forums are shut-down for periods of time, if you can't get on, try again later.

If you wish for this story to continue keep supporting it either on the Author's Guild forums or the regular forums.

Hey guys and girls great news. The new forum of Minoture contains the next chapter in his story! Just finished reading, and I insist you go, join and read. Anyone who goes should join up to show Minoture we all give him support. Help him out, get on those boards!

~~Byers

babydz3.jpg

The Carter III

Minoture has the story posted on the new forum. IN MY SIG!! CLICK THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM.The story takes a crazy good twist, must read ~~Byers

babydz3.jpg

The Carter III

Thats for sure. I absolutley loved the journal. Very big twist. Come sign up guys!

~~Byers

babydz3.jpg

The Carter III