I need YOUR help to create a big new quest!

Wyvern53

I need YOUR help to make a few 'ideas' for possibly one of the biggest quests ever (bit of an overstatment... yet actually not :P ) I will not give out the exact details of the quest, but I need some data from opinions.

The opinions I need are simple: what race describes one of the runes?

Example: Earth = dwarves, Fire = Dragons, Chaos = Demons etc.

Just simply post what race you think goes best with a rune. And tell why. Example: Dragons with Fire because they breath fire and are found near places with lava. Demons with Chaos because they serves Zamorak, the god of chaos.

Positions of the runes and races:

Air -

Fire - Dragons

Earth - Dwarves

Water -

Body -

Mind -

Cosmic - Fairies

Chaos -

Nature -

Death -

Law -

Blood -

Soul - Human

(I would very much like to use the Werewolves, Elves, Gnomes, and TzHaars, but tell me what you think)

*Note: Do not flame. This is meerly (sp?) a discussion of a future suggestion. This isn't a suggestion (yet) but I need opinions to write it. All opinions are appreciated. But please, do not flame. Wyvern out*

uhh alright...well i dont really know what your talking about but what about those river trolls? :wink:

Then those would be considered trolls. What element do trolls match most? Trolls could go in Earth because they live in the mountains.

Get it?

ok god, im giving ideas jeez. and theyre RIVER trolls, its like fire giants, but they dont excacly come from the mountains, theyre near FIRE places and lava and stuff.

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

Pretty good ideas all. But the only things I'm giving out are:

-It's going to have a part 1 and 2

-The most loyal of The Empty Lord's followers will be reborn

-It will be a mulit-player quest like was released about a year ago or so lol

-Many many cutscenes and new monsters

-A new city

I'll start typing it out and gathering everything up so you might see it in the suggestions in about a week.

heres my list, kinda building on what others have suggested

air - birds

mind - gnomes

water - frogs/reptiles

earth - dwarves

fire - dragons

body - giants/ogres

cosmic - killerwatts/elementals

chaos - demons

nature - elves

law - humans

death - skeletons/undeads

blood - insects (incl kalphites)

soul - new race accessible from quest?

i think i included most of the major races in the game, and kinda starting off easy and getting harder as you go along (although giants are easier to kill than dragons... etc)

what exactly will the quest accomplish? if you have a basic outline in mind then the details become easier to work on

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

OHH!! I KNOW FOR NATURE!!

Nature= Gnmoes because they are constantly in nature settings

i had actually put that in the first place, and minds - elves, becuase they have the spirit tree and all that. maybe that could owrk too. i changed it around because gnones are so weak and puny, but maybe natures match gnomes better after all :?

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank