A Child's view on the world.

issy2

Apologies for this post. Taking an extremist-atheist's view on the world. Probably wrong forum anyway. So...how'd we get threads locked again...?

I'm an athiest, nothing wrong with it. Just the way people look at life. Everyone questions life.. There are thousands of religions out there and not all of them can be right, I bet none of them are. I don't like to think about such things, drives me crazy because there is no way to ever know what is right.

ragthing11uo.png

Ok, better get back on a normal topic so we don't get banned (by the way- never said anything was wrong with being an athiest, just pointed out that he was definatly looking at the world from a athiests point of view)

WFCrest.gif

Ok, better get back on a normal topic so we don't get banned (by the way- never said anything was wrong with being an athiest, just pointed out that he was definatly looking at the world from a athiests point of view)
I think issy2 is a girl actually. Nice story issy, not the right forum but whatever.

This will sound terrible, but if there's a murder on the News, or similar, I find myself thinking 'One more pointless human being off the face of the earth.' It doesn't make much difference, as there are about 5billion of us.
If it was one of your family members would you care? I hope so. Someone cares about that person as you would care if it was your relative. Nobody has someone who doesn't care if they die.
sig5235ro7.jpg

This will sound terrible, but if there's a murder on the News, or similar, I find myself thinking 'One more pointless human being off the face of the earth.' It doesn't make much difference, as there are about 5billion of us.
If it was one of your family members would you care? I hope so. Someone cares about that person as you would care if it was your relative. Nobody has someone who doesn't care if they die.

Yeah I know. Of course I know that. It's not that I'm not sympathetic or anything, I definitely am. But it's hard to feel for someone you've never met.

Yeah I know. Of course I know that. It's not that I'm not sympathetic or anything, I definitely am. But it's hard to feel for someone you've never met.

i understand where you coming from, i mean for example i live in the uk and some one who died in the usa, there would be people careing for that person but why would i care about that person i didnt know and that person didn't do anything to help the world or anything like that, so yeah i get what you mean, but if it was family then yeah i think any one would care because its family man my uncle died last year and my whole family was in like shock for a good few months but they fineally got over it just like you get over everything, i still miss him alot but ever one would say that about any of their family or friends dieing

this is not really to do with this but my Cousin is in iraq at the moment with the army and my whole family is worryed sick about him, but he writes like every week(i think) but anywayz i'm you get my point?

Death shall not leave my side untill i have succumbed to darkness or i'm to wasted to give a damn!

I shall now join you at the gates of heaven.......if i'm allowed!

Yes I do get your point.

Your cousin is fighting for lives. Why can't people fight for themselves?

true but then again the world as we know it is about 'helping others' so i think thats why he fights for people's lives and also he is in the army and he can't disobey orders

Death shall not leave my side untill i have succumbed to darkness or i'm to wasted to give a damn!

I shall now join you at the gates of heaven.......if i'm allowed!