A Journal Of The War

Death45

The following story i copied from a page i found while wandering through Varrock, it didn't seem to have a cover but it seemed to be torn out of a book. A journal in fact the writing was hardly readable except to me i coudn't display the page because i loaned it to the Varrock Musuem

The red dragon stirred in its sleep, "No it is not time yet to awaken." thought the creature. The last five dragons were each guardians of their own land. The red dragon guards the land, the blue dragon guards the sea, the white dragon circled the skies before the time of their great slumber,the brown dragon handled all dwarven matters that were underground, and the green dragon was the only one awake because it was the dragon king. Though he had tried many times he could not awaken his comrades, the sleep was an enchanted one only one who posseses the Arm Ring Of Power and the Ring of Speed along with the Mystic belt could awaken the dragons from their slumber. The three artifacts were spread across Gielinor, the green dragon couldn't go out of his temple for fear of being killed for his hide. But one day, many years later a seismic event caused three great pits to open up, in each of the pits were the power items.

Avvarocka creator of Varrock was just a young adventurer at the time, he ventured far from his camp but one day he came across a temple, inside was a dragon, the dragon awoke with a start, it was the king of all dragons! Avvarocka said "Hey I know you!, You are that one dragon that banished Zamorack from the land!" "Yes I am, yes I am."said the green dragon "Okay enough talk, you are the chosen one! You have a confused look on your face i will explain, as you remember three years ago a huge earthquake struck, three power items that will release the dragons from their slumber are in three pits, one in the desert, one in the volcano, and one in the ancient ruins of Sardomin, you are the one chosen to go and find the items i cannot because i will get killed." "Nah! I will choose to ignore the items."said Avvarrocka. "Fine! it's your life!"said the green dragon sadly.

Three years later, Zamorack invaded the land, Sardomin was on probation for being annoying to Zamorack and Guthix. The humans couldn't stop Zamorack, who had a fast growing newborn son he named Iban. Avvarocka realised that the dragon, when awakened can stop Zamorack! So he went to the temple only to find the king dragon dead, eaten halfway through and rotted. Avvarocka knew that without the dragon king the dragon couldn't awaken, but then he spotted an egg on the ground, a green egg. When he picked it up it hatched and a baby green dragon edged out. The green dragon's age could be boosted by using the Ring Of Speed so the desert was their first stop. It was obvious where it was because there was a sign saying" Come see the great big hole!" He took the ring and instantly a cage dropped around the hole! He had the ring so he let the dragon touch it and instantly it grew to be 18! The dragon told him"Ride me i will bust outta this cage!" Avvarocka did so and the dragon took off!"

The Page i was writing this from had a tear in it so i couldn't write it down any more. I suspect that the other page was in the Varrock Library so i will go there now....

6p8kx0z.jpg

I was lucky to get into the Library unseen, Reldo was one of my friends so he didn't alert the guards, after endless hours of searching i found three crumpled up pages that continued the story.

Avvarocka and the dragon flew away from the desert and into the heart of the Skeleton Chamber, a forbidden zone in the maze of evil. That is when I an adventurer who had been following Avvarocka decided to show myself. "Hello, my name is Alfred, I have been following you closely to record the events that happened."I said. Then i took out a dragon egg that had the color of a topaz and asked of i could borrow the ring to make the egg hatch. "Sure, the more the merrier!"said Avvarocka. The egg hatched and a huge yellow dragon, who was the guardian of the sun's son, grew immensly and was soon big enough to.........

Uh oh! I've been seen! I cannot continue to write this story here for fear of being caught! I will take the pages and flee to my home above the archery shop.

6p8kx0z.jpg

Phew! I got back without being seen i will continue this story where i left off.......

fly them away to saftey. Avvarocka looked at me when i was recording this very event, so did my dragon so i couldn't continue because the scratching of an feather quill is very annoying to sleepers.

We made it to an uncharted island where we plotted our next course, "The dragons aren't that strong, so i suggest we go to Sardomin's ruins to Find the Arm Ring Of Power." suggested Avvarocka. "Who are you calling weak?,"said the dragons in unison. Then a girl who looked as though she had not left the island since her birth appeared from out of the brush. There were no animals on the island so he was not wearing any clothes, we had some bear fur left so we made a shirt a dress and some rabbit skin underwear for her because we cannot stand nakedness! The girl knew how to talk but it appeared that her mother died before naming her. She said "Well, now that you and your dragons are here i know where these ancient ruins are because i use magic to cast my astral projection to go and explore the world!"

The page had a rip here and i can't write what was on the following page without completing this this first so i will find that peice whether it takes me forever! Oh no! The monks of Iban are trying to find the pages too i have to go into hiding and i cannot recontinue my search for the page fragment until i receive my rune armor again.

6p8kx0z.jpg

Don't mean to be rude or anything, but the outer storyline sounds awefully familiar...

exactly what i was going to say, he has stolen your idea and changed it a little bit here and there but yeah its kind of the same plot, isn't there a rule for that, i say he should get a warning and this topic locked!

Death shall not leave my side untill i have succumbed to darkness or i'm to wasted to give a damn!

I shall now join you at the gates of heaven.......if i'm allowed!

no i didn't i got the main storyline from deltora quest and eragon, and the journal thing i didn't copy, when i read minoture's story it was good but this wasn't his idea and i didn't copy it! ban me if you want i don't care. fine just issue a permanent ban on me. lock this topic and all my other stories. Do that for all i care.

6p8kx0z.jpg

Maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions about this whole 'copying' idea. It seems odd, that you changed your type of story, after the great story from Minoture. I don't know for sure, but calm down man, they can't ban you, just be careful what you say in defense. I think it is a little too much like Minoture's story, try going for something new, unseen, on the forums.

Just my opinion

~~Byers

babydz3.jpg

The Carter III

"I can get your brains for a bargain, like I bought it from Target.

Hiphop is my supermarket, shoppin' cart full of fake hiphop artists."

yeah man sorry, but it is really like minotures just tweak it and bada bing bada boom there u go! it could be a big hit

Death shall not leave my side untill i have succumbed to darkness or i'm to wasted to give a damn!

I shall now join you at the gates of heaven.......if i'm allowed!