WATS WITH PEOPLE HITTING ON YOU IN RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silversnow95

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its true...they do want free stuff...i just walk into place they can't go, like the mining guild that almost always gets them off my back. when that fails, i head for ice giants

\

what if they survie thier too. me i will lol.

StarViv.png

Wanting companionship is one thing. Heck even I get lonely playing RS sometimes. But when it comes to asking personal questions like "what color is your underwear?" (Yes someone actually asked me that!) it's time for them to meet Mr. Ignore Button.

Of corse lately I've started not trusting anyone on RSin general. :notalk:

Himedaph.gif

As a male character over level 100 (Level 101 as of yesterday.. wooo wooo) I am scared to go to f2p and walk around. I've had "girls" follow me and say "looking for a hot bf, hit 333 if you want to be my bf!!!!"

Kinda sad =\

I don't think its so much the 40 year old playing RS, as they're more mature and understand that no one wants to have a relationship with someone they don't know the name of. I'm gonna bank on those 14 and under. ;)

KingJD36.png

These people are 40 year old men sitting in their mums basement getting all giddy waiting for the next runescape update and need to get lifes :D

na its more like 10 year old boys who are pathetic.

Hey you silversnow? where did u go for so long o.O

Lol my friend Hotgirl (who is actually a guy o.O) got hit on at the fishing docks place thing. though he has his chat off it was pretty funny what they where saying just because his name was "hotgirl" ..

i am a paint noob

its worst if u die in wilderness and end up ba in lumbridge, theres hundreds of noobs there like will u be my gf, will u b my bf, ure like, shut up, and then they say theyve reported you for hurtin there feellings, then you no that theyre 9 year old wedgie victims hu hav no friends, but then wen u tell them they cant report you bcause you've dun nothin rong, they start 2 folo u round for ages. it makes you feel like :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.