Teamspeak?

Android

Hey, I'm a veteran of RuneScape and I have only just came back to the game. I feel so lonely on RS now without voices in the background.

Does anyone have any TeamSpeak servers that are friendly, public and runescape based? Could you please post them here so I could give them a go?

Cheers

andy17ek.gif

Android 666 - Lvl 86 [Current main]

Deathslash12 - Lvl 119 [banned 04/09/05]

It's a program used to communicate with each other using voice messaging. Pretty much a big voice conversation, you connect to servers and there are channels in the servers and the channels are designated with names corresponding to the purpose of the channel. Like there might be a channel called 'AFK' and you would enter that channel to allow people to see that you are AFK, or there might be one called 'KBD' which implies that you are killing KBD.

Does that help?

andy17ek.gif

Here I made this to help you understand more, I have spare time lol.

ts22gc.jpg

(blurred some stuff)

andy17ek.gif

I doubt it. They tend to cost money and most are most likely used for organized group activites, with social chatting in between. Not sure if RS has changed enough to require a large amount of people coordinating their efforts since I last looked?

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

I'm more of a fan of Ventrillo... I find it very easy to use.. But I don't think there's and TS servers that are based on Runescape... I know higher end MMORPGs tend to use TS or Vent just because of how intense pvp is, but Runescape is a little more slow paced and you really can't get ganked unless you're stupid enough...

I'm more of a fan of Ventrillo... I find it very easy to use.. But I don't think there's and TS servers that are based on Runescape... I know higher end MMORPGs tend to use TS or Vent just because of how intense pvp is, but Runescape is a little more slow paced and you really can't get ganked unless you're stupid enough...

Yeah my guild in EQ2 has a vent channel (<3 ventrillo). Me and my friend are on it all the time though, even when we don't do anything.

runescape realy doesn't need the cordination of vent. It would be nice for a war... but that's realy it.

Yeah my guild in EQ2 has a vent channel (<3 ventrillo). Me and my friend are on it all the time though, even when we don't do anything.

runescape realy doesn't need the cordination of vent. It would be nice for a war... but that's realy it.

You'd have to pay a hell of a lot of money for a server big enough to hold just one side of a war :P I think the server I use holds maybe 50 people... I haven't been on in forever, but I always liked listening to stories from drunk people :D

I'm sorry, but could you explain to me what TeamSpeak is?

It's a program where you can voice-chat with others, used mainly in battlefield games where communication is important.

I've used TeamSpeak when PKing a couple times with me friends :P

I doubt it. They tend to cost money and most are most likely used for organized group activites, with social chatting in between. Not sure if RS has changed enough to require a large amount of people coordinating their efforts since I last looked?

Nah, you can make one. I have one that I made. Sorry though, not into fowarding ports and that junk.

You will need some definate internet knowledge (fowarding ports, bandwidth, etc...)

Wouldn't try to run one with a Dial-Up connection... :wink:

No I don't have Dial_Up :-$

Nah, you can make one.

As far as Vent goes, I'm pretty sure you can have a free server but the sound quality is horrible. My friend hosts our server and he pays so we can understand each other. When I was playing Shadowbane my guild jumped into an allies Vent for a seige and I couldn't tell who was talking because everyone sounded alike... Except the one girl in the server :P

~Also I was just thinking about this... (Most for guys) If you haven't gone through puberty yet, I don't suggest using TS or Vent. They tend to make you sound like a 6 year old girl. Not kidding, my bro used it (he's 12) and it sounded like I had a little sister.