[ATW] Anti-Teleportation Week [ATW]

Singularo

You know, I'm so bored I'm actually going to try that.

I'll get back to you with a time shortly.. whenever the walk is over.

Edit: 19minutes, 43 seconds. \' I'm also never going to do that again. :shame:

Wow! Im suprised someone actually done that. You have my respect =D>

Wiz.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bored and have 20 mins before bed time, So I am going to walk from the lighthouse to pollinbech in al karid, just for the crack, I recken if i go via lumby its going to take longer than 20 mins :)

If anyone is up this time of night and is bored you are welcome to pm me in game, im on world 12 :)

Edit 19mins and 20 secs :)

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

Ill last about a day, but ill be sure to do atleast 1 day. Ill join the hike aswell :o My character needs a little excersise :)

I know I don't, having 81 agility means I've done enough exercise for a long long time and it also means I hardly ever have to walk anywhere (except when Karil drains my agility to 21 :-X ).

If you really want to travel back to your newby days, do like I do: gather some people, get yourself a white apron, wooden shield, easter ring and a lightish red skirt (pink for normal people :wink: ), meet up in edgeville or varrock north gate and go in a train to the rune rocks or greaters. Then just wear your ring and sit there waiting for pking clans. Don't forget your rubber chicken :lol:

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

It isnt that hard to be a new player in rs, nowadays. I see many new players who easily teleport around, with games necklaces and dueling rings, as well as low level teleports.

I mean, I just dont get it. This is like going back to horse and buggy for a week, or everyone milking a cow themselves for their bowl of cereal in the morning. It just makes no sense to me.

Whatever floats your boat, though.

Sign me up!

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!