karamja volcano lava?

Cypress85

In the wilderness, the lava makes wavy air, is bright yellow, and looks down right, more realistic.

Where as in the karamja volcano, the lava still has that old bland look.

So does anyone think they're gonna update it anytime soon? Or in months ahead? Post ideas.

Ps( Just joined tip.it! It rulez!)

cypress85.png

i once saw ruby and ash in the wildy, thought it was a santa hat.

welcome to tip.it. i don't really care that much about the lava graphics.... it doesn't really do anything and a lot of the updates are just for scenery so it'll probably get renovated soon.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

The wilderness lava looks like boiling urine...

Interesting... I must go see this!

*goes to wildy*

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I like the Karamja Lava. The wilderness lava looks like boiling urine...
hilarious.

Welcome to Tip.It Cypress. i certainly have enjoyed my stay so far.

as for the karamja lava, its probably not something that JAGeX has on the top of their priority list but will be updated eventually, i assume. You must be very observant to notice this. Maybe you should be a secret agent. lmao

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Duh, it's because of the differant rocks in those areas! Differant rocks = differant colors of lava.
very clever!! i never would have thought of that, and its true. the lava is just molten rock, so the karamja lava prolly looks more yellow-ish (uriney. lol) because of the gold rocks at the bottom of the rope and in tzaar area.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

I'd imagine a Karamja island update (including the P2P area) would be near the front of the queue for Jagex's graphic updates.

Welcome to tip.it! \'

Since the P2P Area is SO close to the F2P Karamja Area I think it'll be one of the last areas to be updated in the F2P world. Although it's not exactly too far away now that I think about it. What's left? Varrock? Yeah, I think that's it then Karamja would be it. We must know for a fact that they'll be updating all of the P2P Areas as some of them can't compare to other Graphic Updates in F2P now.

I'm really hoping they just move west across the Landscape starting with Taverley. A great sweep of graphic updates would be awesome, maybe make different looking druids :shock: .

So.... everything that Bubsa said was valid.