Spirits of the Elid Quest - A tool for stakers?

DigitalyPure

Well after completing the Spirits of the Elid quest (yes, I'm extremely behind on quests), I prayed at the newly available altar. Now, I knew that it gave some bonus hp when you prayed, but granting 7 extra hitpoints was a shock to me. Heres a pic:

extrahp5mv.png

Could this be used as a tool for stakers to gain that extra advantage over others? I mean personally, I think that 7hp could determine the difference between a win and a loss. What do you think?

if you mean pray then use duel ring and start a duel i don't think it works, dosn't it restart your stats as it was before?

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Well I know that unless you put the option for no potions the effects can stay from previous usage. (eg. Me and a friend go to KQ and we both use super sets, then we come to duel arena so we dont waste food or prayer pots. We duel with no rules on, and we both start out with whatever hp we have remaining and the winner still has the super set effects on them.)

They're called Saradomin brews, my friend....the altar is too far from anything to be remotely useful. And you'd have to go back to do it again. Not worth an extra 7 hits AT ALL. Saaradomin brews heal you over full if you're at full, and act as a super defense potion. AND you don't have to go to some out-of-the-way, useless place to use them! WOW!

Im pretty sure your hp goes back to normal once you start a duel.

I like your sig :o Dragon kites ftw.

I never thought about it, I guess it might work but the time it takes to get there and prayer prolly isnt worth it.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Im pretty sure your hp goes back to normal once you start a duel.

I like your sig :o Dragon kites ftw.

I never thought about it, I guess it might work but the time it takes to get there and prayer prolly isnt worth it.

It's a short walk to shantay, and there is a magic carpet ride to the city. Then a duel ring will bring you right back to the arena. I thought it sounded like a good idea... :roll: